Chapter 31

I got my second vaccine today, and dang...my arms hurt-
__________

"Young master, someone is here to see you." Tae glanced at Yoongi, his right hand man as the shorter one bowed. Taehyung was in a messy state, how long has it been since he last saw the younger? He was going nuts.

"Don't let them-"

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG TELL THESE BOUDYGUARD SHITS TO LET GO OF ME! AYO I GOT INFORMATION ABOUT JUNGKO-" Without Yugyeom needing to finish his sentence, Tae already stood up. Hearing the name of his lover made his once dark mind filled with joy.

"Alight, come in." Yugyeom let out a "tch" as all the men who surrounded him scurried away. Yugyeom immediately sat down on the chair in front of Tae's desk, outting some papers on the table for Tae to see.

"Here, these files were given by Namjoon and Jin, they said they knew who it was and gave me these documents" Taehyung nodded and read through the papers, seeing many details that he never knew about.

'Jeon Jung, the first son of Jeon xxx and Jeon xxx.' Taehyung looked through it again, there are more info here than he expected, how did both Joon and Jin get these?

"May I ask, was Jungkook adopted?" Yugyeom nodded, and gave him more files and information.

"Yes, when I first saw him, he was my neighbor and a very shy kid. We were both 5 years old back then but I acted like his mere guardian to protect him in school because many people didn't quite like him. When I was 13, Jin told me something about Jungkook's family, it was very...messed up in ways."

Taehyung sighed and took a deep breath, he was going crazy once again. But one page of the document took his attention, "abusive father, and his mother passed away."

"May I ask again, how did his mother die?"

Yugyeom gulped, Tae was a bit horrifying. He looked so stressed and full of madness, he could even go on a killing spree if he wanted to.

"W-well, I haven't heard anything about that until now. I-I have only heard about his abusive father because Jin didn't want to say anything about Jungkook's mom." Yugyeom was shivering, he was so damn scared. He looked like a puppy sitting in front of a tiger

"Oh, and another thing. Since his mother died, I think Jungkook's brother was still under the hands of his father, who went crazy and would do many things to him. So I bet, he hold a grudge to Jungkook for living a good life whilst he must live like that."

Taehyung immediately called V who was in the mission to locate where Jungkook was in the hacking centre. The phone rang a few times, and V finally answered.

"Did you get anything, Tae?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes, I got the information we need." Even though Taehyung couldn't see through the phone, he can tell V was fuming in joy on the other side.

'Finally, a piece of information.'

__________
Short chapter- I just got my second vaccine and writing feels like like pain, my arm is legit giving up on me lol ToT

Oh right, many people might have misunderstood but no, Jungkook's brother won't be together with both Tae and V. There can only be one Jungkook who owns the two tigers <3 just to let you know cause I see many people probably dropping the book lol *cries*