Chapter 5

A/N : You guys asked for it...YAY AN UPDATE **WiNk WoNk**
__________

"The bunny seems scared now, huh?" Asked Tae teasingly as he hugged the younger tightly, not wanting him to escape his grasp.

Just as Jungkook was about to complain, he felt deep breaths on his neck, sensing that Tae was sniffing his scent.

"You smell good bun,"

"Yeah, I bought the shampoo in the store which costs like, 5 dollars." Replied the youngest while looking at the older with his innocent doe eyes.

"Are you guys leaving me alone here?" Another voice chimed in, making the two Male on the bed look towards the source of the voice.

And of course, V was standing there with a dissapointed look, wanting to hug the younger too but the bed was too small.

"E-ehhh, I'm gonna go to my room no-" Just as Jungkook was trying to escape, Tae cut off his sentence as he hugged the younger tighter.

"Stay here and don't go."

Jungkook was confused at first, but he then felt another pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

"How is your waist so...tiny?" Jungkook smirked at the question, "Duh, because I got my beauty from my dad, he's not WWH for nothing." The confidence in Jungkook's words just made both of the olders attached, they love his sassy attitude...it makes him look hot without even trying.

They snuggled up the poor boy who was now squished in the middle, "Yah! I'm a person, not a doll!" Complained the youngest while scoffing that his space was too small.

Both of the twins didn't even bother, but the bunny was having the urge to kick them. As he was about to do that, his leg was suddenly trapped in between V's leg, making him unable to move.

"The fu-"

"Bunny, if you don't shut that mouth of your, we're gonna kiss you...or maybe...are you eager to get a kiss?"

Jungkook...who just calmed down from embarrassment a few minutes ago, was now red again.

"W-what- I haven't even had my first kiss yet! I'm not gonna give it away to idiots like you guys-"

But it then hit him, a pair of soft lips on his, he was dizzy from the intense level of cringe and embarrassment.

'Damn it, I only know how to self defense, my body is literally tied down right now- KUNG FU PANDA MODE ACTIVATED!'

Just as he was about to push the Male away, he instead punched him kinda harshly onto the ground, "F-fuck! That hurts-"

Jungkook expected a scolding or atleast a beating, but what came was a pouty Taehyung saying things like, "You kicked me, now give me cuddles and pecks so that I can forgive you!" And "If you don't give me what I want, I'm going to punish you!"

'What is he a kid?!'

Jungkook was nervous, so he ran away from that hell of a room. Leaving both of the twins dumbfounded.

"F-fuck! What was that- he kissed me! OH NO MY POOR BABY LIPS ARE DIRTY, I NEED TO WASH IT!"

Jungkook was now running like a maniac, he didn't care about the fact that he is making a loud commotion at midnight, all he wanted to do now was to just go to bed and wake up from this horrible dream...scratch that, he would call this a nightmare.

"What is this noi- Jungkook?" Now, mr.Kim was in front of Jungkook, he was raising a brow as he looked at the younger weirdly.

"S-sir! Can you lead me to my room?" Asked the bambi eyed boy while giving off an innocent puppy eyes to the elder.

"U-uhh...sure?"

Jungkook sighed in relief as the elder walked him towards his room...it took him 10 minutes to arrive.

"Ok, go to bed now...and sorry if my sons caused you trouble again." Said the elder while walking away, Jungkook wasted no time and he went to the bathroom and washed his lips like a psychopath.

He wanted to make sure that he clean all the dirty skin cells from Taehyung and hope he can have his first kiss back (T-that's not how it works...sweetie...)

After 20 minutes of washing his lips, not caring about the water Bills since it was not even his house anyways. He flopped onto the bed, and he can finally sleep in peace.

Until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist again...

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" Yelled the bunny while pouting, but it all went into deaf ears...
__________
A/N : HEY HEY HEY! Sorry for not updating for a while, my inactive butt really do need a spanking...

Anyways, thanks for waiting! Sorry if this chapter is kinda short...I was just done with my final exams yesterday UwU