Chapter 1

"You guys did the job?"

"Yes father, we did everything you told us to."

"Earn your reward later, I need to discuss something with you guys, sit down." The once fulfilled satisfied voice was now rather serious, both of the twins sit down on the chair, making them face their own father.

"First of all, I assigned a task for you both, but this time...it won't only be the two of you." Said the man while taking out a thick book, full of people they call "enemies."

"Why can't we just do it alone?!" Suddenly, the youngest in the room yelled, making both his twin and his father flinch.

"Wait for the explanation, V." Replied his father while sighing, V was usually calm and chill, but when he really seemed to be mad, he will be one of the last person you wanted to see.

"Tae, how come are you okay with this?!" Asked or maybe yelled V while slamming his hands against the wooden table.

"Just go with it, V...it might be a serious problem, so we must understand." Repied Tae with a rather calm face, but deep inside, he was against it too.

After a few minutes of silence in the room, their father finally broke it, "You guys know him, right?"

"Isn't he the one who killed...mother?" Asked Tae while sighing at the memories, "What's wrong with him?"

"He stole one million dollars from my company...again..." Said his father while massaging his forehead, he was rather pissed now.

"What's he up to these days anyway?" Asked the youngest in the room while examining the man's face, "You know, he just evaded that jail place." Replied the old man while having his deadpanned face, showing that he's too tired to handle this.

"Who are we working with?" Asked Tae while leaning back on his chair, showing his boredom.

"He'll come in a few days, the mission will be done next week...so in the free time you have, get to know him."

"What?! It's a man?! You know we're straight so it will not be fun! He must be old too!" Yelled Tae while groaning, his father was not surprised by his son's outcome.

"He's two years younger than you both and is the son of the Jeons." Said his father, making them widen their eyes, changing their mood in a second, "The Jeons?! Aren't they known for their hacking and defense skills?!" Yelled Tae while showing an (0o0) face. His father chuckled at his son's behavior, he sure missed his bubbly old son.

"You guys better take care of him, he's the only child of the Jeons and they'll sure kill us when something bad happens to him." Sighed his father while giving a sign that the twins may leave, Tae and V was far too excited now.

"Jungkookie!" Yelled a father to his 19 year old son, "What's up dad? Why are you screaming in the early mornings again? Did papa give you that ring agai-" the 19 year old was then cut off by a hand on his mouth, it was his mother...he was blushing.

"Yah! You brat! I told you not to remind me of that day again!"

"Seokjinie~ Let's have fu- oh, Hi Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned his head back, seeing his father Namjoon, Jungkook chuckled at the married couple.

"Yah, he is too innocent to know your dirty secrets!" Jin whisper-yelled to the oldest in the room, making Namjoon roll his eyes. But his mood suddenly changed as he glanced at his son.

"Oh yeah, the Kims seemed to be in a lot of trouble lately..." said Namjoon to Jin while kissing the shorter's forehead, "What trouble, papa?" Asked the innocent bambi eyed bunny.

"YAH HOW DID I GET A CHILD LIKE YOU YOU'RE SO CUTE OH MAH GAWD I'M GONNA SQUISH YOU!!!" Yelled Jin while hoping out of Namjoon's arms, making his way to the bunny who was still confused.

"Someone seemed to steal one million dollars from them, and they kinda...need our help..."

"Does it have anything to do with our family?" Asked the now serious Jin while hugging Jungkook from behind, "No, to be exact..." Replied Namjoon.

"Then, out of all the families out there, why us?" Asked Jungkook while going to the kitchen, grabbing a banana milk and walking back to the living room.

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you that drinking banana milk to much can make you sick?!" Yelled Jin while grabbing the milk carton away from him, making the youngest pout.

Jungkook, being his child knew his weakness...so he gave him those puppy eyes no one can resist, and in the end Jin gave in and gave him back the milk, almost forgetting the topic.

"Anyways, he has two kids, known as V and Tae." Said the serious Namjoon, he obviously felt bad for his son that he must make him do this.

"And...why are we helping them then? We're not even close to them, I don't even know the Kim's real name."

"I know honey, it's just that they really need our help now. And to be honest, Jungkook will be the one going into the mission." Said Namjoon while groaning, he didn't want his only child getting hurt.

Jin widened his eyes, hearing his 'baby's name made him furious. "Why did you agree to even help them Joon?! It's too dangerous for our ONLY son." Emphasizing the word "Only."

Namjoon was also beyond pissed, but a deal is a deal. "Don't worry Jin, he'll only hack into the system, nothing is gonna be 'that' serious for him..." said Namjoon while walking towards his wife cuddling him, forgetting their son's existence.

But if only they knew what was coming...

~To be continued~