Chapter 14

Jungkook sighed, seeing the whole mansion messed up. It was none other than Seung sun's fault, she or might you say the "clown" decided to trash the whole house when he was gone to buy some groceries.

The twins were in a certain company, having a meeting with the Parks...Jimin's family.

To be known, Jimin's father wanted to work with the twins to maintain a certain spot in the company's leaderships, but their family will sure get a lot of responsibility to maintain that spot.

Back to Jungkook, he just sat on the sofa, seeing the woman walking around the house looking for something which made Jungkook confused.

But yet again, he was too tired to be in a right state of mind and he just layed there on the couch, seeing the expensive looking lamp hanging from the ceiling until he heard a sudden crash.

He groaned, trying to stand up, but after getting fucked by two dicks and walking 30 minutes to the grocery store, he was sure tired.

He looked at the mess the woman made, it was a certain vase that looked rather expensive. He glared at the smirking woman as he just shrugged it off, seeing the clown suddenly standing up, making him stop on his tracks.

"Honey, look what you did~" Said Seungsun as she smirked, seeing the younger's confused expression.

"What-" he stopped his sentence and saw the woman holding a sharp glass, walking towards him with a murderous look.

He just stood there, having bored looking face while the woman slowly walked towards the Male.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET BITCH-" The woman suddenly felt pain on her stomach and whimpered in pain, seeing Jungkook's figure walking away.

"If you wanna keep on your clown act, I'll call the circus' owner and make sure he has a job for you."

And so for then, Jungkook walked out of the room, not sparing a glance at the still hurting woman, and all that was going on his mind was, "Just kicked a woman, feelin' good"  (LMFAO- ONLY TOMMYINNIT FANS KNOW THIS QUOTE-)

-TIME SKIP-
It was now around 7 PM, Jungkook was preparing dinner while the twins were nowhere to be found. He tried calling them, but it was never answered, leaving the boy worried.

It was not until he heard a loud bang, he quickly took a pan, sneaking through the kitchen. He looked around, seeing nothing but Saengsun. She was just standing there, in the middle of the living room, holding a gun.

'This bitch really be coming here just to mess things up.' Jungkook thought while sighing, he didn't know how to actually just kick her out of the house in this sort of time...one trigger, his body will soon be lifeless.

"You have no where else to go, Jungkook." She was crazy, holding up a gun while smiling sadistically. Seeing this made Jungkook stop on his tracks, he just looked at the woman, dumbfounded.

He looked around, trying to find something that could help him in this situation. Only to see the two twins running towards them, making Saengsun frown.

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM." Tae yelled at the woman, hiding Jungkook behind him as Saengsun only smirked.

"Oh TaeTae~ I know how much you hate pain...why not let him take the bullet?" Jungkook frowned, not wanting the twins getting hurt. He stepped up, not caring the hands trying to pull him back.

He walked up to the woman, leaving her confused.

He did a certain movement, making him now the one holding the gun while the woman just glared at him.

"If you don't use those legs to exit the house in 10 seconds, I won't hesitate to cut off your knees and feed them to those hungry stray dogs." Jungkook warned her, making her quickly stand up up and left.

"Uhmm, Chile anyways so...I'm making dinner-" Jungkook suddenly felt arms wrapping around his waist, "wha-"

"Jungkook-ah, we want you again...we had a whole stressful day at work and we hope to get a gift from you." Tae had his puppy eyes on, making it hard to resist for Jungkook.

"But the food-" V cut Jungkook off, suddenly lifting up the younger while Tae was walking behind them.

"BITCH THIS IS SO UNHEALTHY-"

__________
A/N :

not wattpad recommending me Y/N stories- BITCH I AIN'T GETTING DICKED DOWN BY PPL AND GETTING PREGNANT- I AM A TOP- A TOP WITH A NONEXISTENT DICK.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻