Chapter 24

The greatest comeback of all time :

Hellooooo I am back, sorry to make you guys wait for so long (; - ;)

My grandma got her surgery a few weeks ago, and since school started, I kinda delayed the updates ToT

Here I am back at it again with the updates :> I am also thinking about making short aus from time to time, I'll make a whole list of it later when I publish them so u guys can atleast read some other stories from me-

Ehe~ enjoy the juicy smoothie
- from your dearest Author-nim
__________

The sound of a loud alarm triggered three sleeping males, they groaned at the sudden ring as they started preparing themselves for their leave. Yes, sadly it was their time to go back home from their mostly lively vacation, they made a lot of memories here too.

Jungkook pouted all morning, not wanting to leave this luxurious place he already called home, but to know that they still had a mission (totally forgot about it-) on their hands, they immediately went to pack their bags.

Tae was already prepared, he was surprisingly the first one to get all of it done, whilst Jungkook was still half asleep while V was trying to wake the younger up.

The atmosphere of the morning ocean was amazing right now, especially when it's the last day, you just have to appreciate every small things you come across while you can. Tae was in the balcony again, this time, he was holding up a book as he read through pages.

V was packing for Jungkook because the boy has been sulking all morning, but he knew that the first reason they've been to this trip was for their precious little bunny. V smiled slightly when seeing Jungkook's belongings, the boy had some bunny lip gloss, a sketchbook, and his bunny phone.

The latter smiled as he put all of them neatly inside the boy's bag, and proceeded to go inside the bathroom. Wrong move, he saw the younger shirtless, with only a towel wrapping around his waist.

"YAH WHAT THE-"

V slammed the door shut, but in this case, he was still inside the bathroom. He glanced at the younger's body- (here we go again) the boy had water dripping across his whole body as he just took a shower, his chest were slightly pink from the water temperature, his hair all wet and messy, and not to mention the cute blush on his face.

V was enjoying the view of a lifetime, he can pass out any second now. Jungkook was flustered, he cant help but try and cover himself up, which didn't make the situation any better.

V was in the verge of fainting right at that moment, but stood still as he kept reminding himself, 'If you faint, you'll never see this moment ever again.'

A slight blush crept up the boy's cheeks as he felt fucked by that intense gaze already, the boy tried covering his body, but that didn't work as much.

"Don't cover it up, it's no use when I've seen it all bare twice." Jungkook really was in the verge of slapping the older out the room, but feeling quite bad since V did all the packing for him, he held back.

He slightly flinched at the sudden skin contact. He felt the male's arms wrapping around his waist as the tiger hugged him possesively, "You smell nice, bun." Jungkook was a legit tomato right now.

"I-I used my strawberry scented shampoo." He said quite confidently towards the end of the sentence, V smirked slightly and lifted up the younger's chin.

"May I?" Jungkook slightly nodded in response, V immediately crashed his lips against the younger's. Though they were having their time for a while, Tae knocked on the bathroom door.

'Always him to interrupt me, what a bastar-'

They messed up big time when the door opened, yes...they both forgot to lock the door (privacy seems useless in this case)

The oldest of them all looked at the two duo, he looked at the younger with adoring eyes...but looking at his twin with jealousy.

"Why didn't you guys invite me?!"

Jungkook blushed as he quickly took some casual clothes and put them on, V obviously looked mad...every single time he wants to get a time with the boy alone, his brother would always block him from doing so.

"What a fucker." Tae looked hella shocked, he gripped his chest and started whining like a child.

"Aish, let's just go to the main hall for now, I need some fresh air."

They all agreed and soon proceeded to grab their luggage and leave the room where they...Cough cough* (made some sexy memories in)

Jungkook viewed the cruise once again, he will miss this place.

__________
"They're back? Hmm, I see."

Hidden in a dark room, a man called one of his spies to get more information of the trio. But soon after, he hung up once the conversation ended with a sly smirk on his face.

"This will get interesting."
__________
I have challenged myself to update every week now, Monday and Friday (?)

Mark your calendars, maybe I can publish a new story 😏 (hehe I am full of surprises)

This chapter was made from uhhhh- 4 weeks ago when my school started so there is some mistakes-

Anyways, I hope you guys stay safe and eat healthy, if u don't...I can feed you virtually- :>

Edit : HOLY MOLY 100K READS- YOU GUYS- ToT I will use this to show off and finally get friends