Chapter 38

Jungkook aimed for some guards, as Yoongi protected Hoseok as Hobi did the same to the other. "Jungkook, watch it kid."

"I know I know, I have beat them once and I can do it again!"

Jungkook was laughing as he started punching the men around, leaving some nearly dead and some struggling to get up. Of course, seeing this made the other two sighed in relief.

For jungkook, combat wasn't really his "specialty." Since in fact, he is once just a top tier hacker...but thanks to Jin, Namjoon, and past experiences, he was good at almost anything (Golden maknae for a reason ToT)

And while all this was happening, on the other side, Tae and V were worried as fuck knowing that they haven't gotten any response from the trio on their search.

"V, we should just go there ourselves."

"Call the private jet here, we will do it ourselves." V walked out the room, quite literally fuming cause the search was taking long. Not to mention, Yoongi was the type to update him on every situations in the matter of seconds, so not hearing from him at all was quite concerning.

.
.
.

Jimin, who was now debating on going in or not, has a very, no...super bad feeling about this whole thing. That woman just entered the base, and his boyfriends are still in there.

But the more he got closer to the enterence, he heard some sounds coming from in there...sounds of screaming and yelling. Of course, anyone would be worried especially if his loved ones are there.

So, with his mighty power, he entered the base, mans scrunched his nose in disgust to the smell of the sewer entrance, but the longer he goes in, the cleaner it seems.

He walked slowly, and slowly...hearing the sounds get louder and louder. The sewer was very covered in gas at this point due to a "fight" that is happening. Only if he realizes, that someone planted a bomb to go off, and it created all the smokes.

.
.
.

"Fuck." Jungkook's thighs were bleeding, a certain someone decided to stab him right there, making him fall in pain. Yoongi and Hoseok was still surrounded with the men, and didn't realize Jungkook was in such a weak state.

They have been fighting for how long? 30 minutes atleast? And more and mor eguys keep appearing, so no matter how long they're going to fight, 3 vs all of those people aren't really a fair play.

"Hmmm...on your knees for me now? Look how pathetic you are now, the once strong Jungkook all scared down here."

"Scared? Scared of you?? To me, you're just funny."

Saengsun just smiled, annoying Jungkook with that ugly ass grin plastered on her already clownish face. (I am just done with this woman too, but she carried the circus show or else this book would be done in just 10 chapters- ToT)

"Stop with the grin, you ugly bitch."

"Hmph, you were scared when tied on the chair, and now look at you acting all brave and mighty, I am the one in charge now!"

Saeng-sun called some men and as they were about to beat Jungkook up, a figure appeared behind them, Yoongi noticed and immediately knew who it was.

"Bitch back the fuck off, you are hurting them with your ugly face smh."

Kim Saeng sun felt offended and looked back, "Ahh, it's the kid from outside, what are you doing here?"

Jimin was at the verge of killing a woman, but held back the urge just cause it will cause him more trouble to fight the dudes behind her.

"Look, just let them go to make this quick." Jimin sighed out, but Kim Saeng-sun just laughed as if it was a joke. "You think you can stop  me? Bold of you to assume that I'll even let this ugly shit to make it out alive."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, while Hobi and Yoongi were praying to Namjesus that Jimin won't do anything stupid. Saeng Sun looked back at Jungkook, and gestured the men to continue what they are doing-

BOOM

suddenly, the ceiling somewhat collapsed and an explosion appeared out of nowhere (i worded this out immaturely, but you can just imagine how it is :'))

And two figures stood out in the smokes and dusts coming from the ceiling.

"E- ehh?? Tae and V? Wtf"

They both looked terrifying to anyone who even caught a glance of them, their eyes were seeking revenge and blood, to whoever hurts the boy they love.

__________
I went grocery shopping the whole day, thankfully I already wrote this yesterday so I can just go home, upload this, and sleep ;0 if I have any mistakes, I'll edit them tomorrow or two days tomorrow cause I got a physics exam to study </3 screw physics man like wtf