Chapter 22

The once claimed tables were now empty as the clock strikes to 5. It was in the evening where people would enjoy the sunset in their own balcony...

But the certain trios only found themselves in the bathroom, with two males pinning a younger Male down. (Plot twist is da best)

"Tell us who he is, now." A deep voice spoke up whilst the pinned boy was whimpering, they've been in this position for a few minutes now.

Jungkook felt the grip on his arms getting tighter every second, he didn't make a sound and stayed silent.

"Jungkook." Jungkook was straight up a tomato, the deep and seductive voice is pulling him into a black hole filled with misery.

He held in a moan as it only came out as squeaks and whimpers, the two twins had enough, with just a move, V pulled the boy up, now face was inches away.

"Now, mind speaking up?" Jungkook gulped and finally, he nodded. He took a glance at Tae, who just stood behind him with a sly smirk on his face.

Jungkook was sandwiched between two broad chests and let's just say, the boy enjoyed it. He could easily get away and escape, but his mind was full of fantasies.

Both of the tigers held him tightly and glared at the boy for not yet speaking up, "U-uh...h-he is my f-friend?" Jungkook was in the state of breaking down from embarrassment.

He wanted to slap himself for stuttering, but on the other hand, the Male was such a view for the tigers.

The latter looked lewd, there was a string of drool coming out of the younger's mouth as well as blushed cheeks. In a simple form, Jungkook was in a messed up state.

"If he really was your so called, "friend" why did you dance with him the other night?" Jungkook looked down in shame, he really want to use the excuse of being drunk, but knowing that won't explain much, he kept silent and wished that his ass won't get a harsh beating again.

"Look up at us when we're talking to you, it's simple manners." Jungkook hesitated, but looked up anyway, his cheeks flushed yet again.

He can't calm down when having two hot assholes pinning him down like this, he really wanted to ask for help, but people would just take it in a wrong way.

He closed his eyes for just a brief moment to calm down, but yet a pair of lips hit his neck, bitting it quite harshly creating a love mark.

"G-guys, w-we're in a public restroom! People can hear us!" Both Tae and V chuckled, seeing the boy so embarrassed from a public make-out session.

They soon let the boy go, giving the boy a peck on the lips and brought the boy back to their room. Jungkook was dizzy, he was sure anyone would know what happened if he just acted love drunk like this.

His hair was messed up, his face looked like as if someone just knocked the air out of him, and his legs were wobbly.

He was panicking mentally but dead in the outside, he was sure he heard an alarm noise inside his brain, indicating that he was physically drunk and mentally stupid right now.

The twins saw this, and carried the boy yet again, they would feel tired of carrying the bunny everywhere, but knowing it was their fault for creating such a mess, the twins just shooked it off since they actually enjoy the boy being in their arms, it's as if they're carrying a baby.

.
.
.

"Can you believe that bitch?! He stole both of them away from me! Help me mom!"

"Honey, calm down now...I am sure Mr.Kim would agree to the marriage proposal, he trust us you know?" The clown's mother reassured her daughter, wanting her to calm down.

The bitch had her eyes all swollen, her makeup a mess, and she looked like a damn blob fish in this state.

"Mommy, promise?" The girl begged her mom, and her mother just nodded.

'That whore can finally know that they're mine.'

.
.
.

On the other side, Jungkook was sneezing a lot, and the twins were worried.

"Are you sick?" Asked V while holding a bottle of pills on his hand, Jungkook shook his head since he felt just okay.

"If you are sick, just tell us, we'll try taking care of you." Stated Tae while cuddling the boy who was now seated on his lap.

"I'm fine...anyway, about the marriage proposal yester-" Jungkook got cut off by a groan, he glanced towards V who was just looking tired and frustrated.

"Don't mention it right now, that damn family just ruins the whole plan." Jungkook looked at them confused on what they meant, but seeing they didn't want to talk about it, he stayed silent.

"Ok...are you guys hungry?" Jungkook asked while standing up painfully, his back still hurts a lot from what happened.

Both of the twins nod their head as Jungkook smiled, they both really are puppies when it comes to food.

The boy walked towards the kitchen, leaving two puppies in the living room. He prepared the ingredients and utensils to cook one of his favorite dish, Teokk mandu gukk. (Got it from Google cause I am not sure myself)

He began cooking as the scent of food suddenly bought in a puppy to the kitchen.

Jungkook was whistling peacefully, but soon felt two pairs of arms wrapping around his waist. He looked back and saw Tae all whiny and pouty. (It happened y'all, I hope this feeds your soul 🤓)

Jungkook chuckled, "what do you want, you big cuddly tiger?"

"I want a kiss." Jungkook was flustered, how are people so straightforward with their words?
__________
A/N : I am back- sorry for not being active, exams are near and I am studying a lot...I CAN'T EVEN GET ZHONGLI- I skipped his banner for school...I really didn't want too but school is killing me

Btw...if some of y'all expected smut from the bathroom session-

I am already expecting some people to slap my face for not updating in a while- in that case

I am already expecting some people to slap my face for not updating in a while- in that case...DaShI rUn RuN rUn