Say "Cock Rash" In A British Accent

ALICE'S POV

"Babe I'm leaving soon give me a kiss." I yelled to Ben. We were still living at James's house. It has been about 8 months since we got married. Ben ran out, pushing a hand through his light brown hair. "Give me a kiss." Ben wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

He interlocked our hands and kissed me slowly on the lips. "Alright we'll be back soon. We're just going shopping. " Kat said kissing James, who was craddling little Ryder.

He now had dark brown hair like his father. His eyes were the same as his mother's. A warm chocolate brown. Kat kissed Ryder on the forehead. I grabbed my purse and put on my coat.

It was January now so it was very cold. There was a snow storm out side. "Love you." Ben and James called out to us. "Love you too." We yelled back. Kat and I walked out to the car. I almost slipped on the ice like five times. We had a bunch of gift cards from christmas and wanted to cash them in. Kat pulled out in her familiar Toyota.

We were driving down the highway singing along to the radio. "I can't believe it's been over a year since I met Ben." I exclaimed giggling. "Yeah and you were stupid enough to marry him after like 6 months of dating." She sassed. "We've been through a lot." I defended myself.

Kat's phone rang out of her purse. She leaned back to grab her phone. When she looked back, a giant transport truck flipped into our lane. Kat couldn't slam on the breaks fast enough, then everything went black.

ALICE'S DAD'S POV

I was sitting in the waiting room, anxiously sitting in a chair. Ben was pacing back and forth like crazy. His face was white and worried. I still hated him.

I mean how could I not? He slept with my wife, my sister in law, my wife's best friend, my eldest daughter, Alison and my 17 year old daughter. The guy was an asshole. I don't know why Alison chose him over her family. He cheated on her, twice and she still married the prick.

"Mr. Lucker?" A doctor came out of the operating room. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked in with Janice, hand in hand. Once we were behind closed doors, the doctor spoke. "So we were able to save both girls. The bad news is, neither of them remember anything for roughly a year." Janice looked to me. "Excuse me can we speak alone for a moment? Do not tell the others anything yet. " The doctor nodded and went back into the operating room.

"Now's our chance. " She whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You and I both hate Ben and his whole band. Now's our chance. We tell them that they died on the operating table, have a fake funeral, I can pull a few strings to get them fake identies. We move them across country and they'll never know." She said excited. It was an amazing idea. "Why can't they come live with us?" I asked. "If anyone finds out, that's the first place they'll look!" I agreed. Janice went off to make a phone call.

"Doctor." Janice came back. "You have to tell everyone that they both died, it's orders by the F.B.I." Janice handed Dr. PRINCETON the phone. He had a brief conversation then nodded. We all went out to the waiting room. Janice started sobbing, to make it seem real. Everyone's head shot up.

Ben stopped pacing. I shook my head no. I suddenly felt guilty when I saw Ben's face. Tears welled up in his eyes. "No!" He pushed the wall, probably breaking his hand. "No no no!" Ben threw a chair over and stormed out of the room. James started crying and brought his knees to his face. I felt bad for him.

He wasn't all that bad of a guy. The rest of the guys just stared at the ground sadly.

Today was Alison and Katharine's fake funeral. Everyone was dressed head to toe in black. Janice had organized the whole ordeal. I have no idea how she did it, but I don't think I want to know.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Everyone said to me. When we lowered the caskets to the ground, Ben and James broke down. "I love you." He said as we buried them. A single tear fell down my cheek. "I'm sorry." I had never expected to see Ben so vulnerable.