Someone Somewhere

ALICE'S POV

"God I need a cigarette. " I exhaled.  I looked over to Ben. Once he made eye contact with me, I whispered. "Come with me." I flirtatiously smirked. "I'm going out for a smoke! You better hope those wenches aren't out there." I yelled to the group. Ben followed me out. We peered around the corner of the large Asking Alexandria bus. Thankfully those nasty sluts were gone.

"Looks like they left." I laughed, mainly to myself. I pulled a blue  pack of cigarettes with a picture of nasty lungs on it out of my Nightmare Before Christmas boho bag. Ben took one as did I. He pulled out a blue lighter. Always blue. Ben flicked it on and lit his smoke. I leaned towards him as he lit mine. A big puff of smoke came from my mouth. I took a long drag of my smoke before softly speaking.

"Look I'm sorry for being so harsh to you earlier. It's not that I don't like you, or I don't want to have sex with you. It's just that as a woman, I need to respect myself and not give in to temptation. I know guys like you, you don't care about me, you just want sex, and I get that. I mean this in the most sincere way possible. I'm just not your girl for that kind of stuff."

I instantly felt terrible. When I looked at him his face seemed calm but his eyes were hurt.Then I reminded myself that he's just a player. He's a rock star. All they care about is money, sex and alcohol.

"What if I'm not like that?" He took a puff of his cigarette and looked me in the eye. The darkness outside made his curly hair look darker and his skin look paler. I felt butterflies in my stomach and looked away.

"Ben..." I paused looking for something to say. I sighed deeply.

"I've been with your type before, I just don't want to go through that again." I glanced at the ground beginning to get emotional. I pulled at my sweater that I had put on.

I was covering my scars. I self harmed. Not too much but sometimes. When I was really upset. Whenever I would get emotional, I would tug at my sleeves to hide them.

"What if I offered you to come on warped tour with us?" Ben asked suddenly, like he just got the idea.

"Do I look like a prostitute?" I hissed to him.

He chuckled.

"Well I mean..." I  smacked him hard on the arm. "Ben!" He laughed. "I'm kidding. " Ben threw his hands up in surrender. 

"So I get to on Warped tour to see all of my favorite bands if I sleep with you?" I asked taken aback. A smug smile grew on my face. "Well you don't have to sleep with me." A smirk crept onto his face.

"But you could considering I'm letting you come on Warped." There he was again. That flirtatious Ben I knew.

"I'll go on Warped but I'm not sleeping with you." I stated dryly.

"Yet." Ben smirked

-----------———

Ben and I came back onto the bus to see the same scene. The loud music was playing, the guys were dancing, Miranda sitting just listening. Except everyone was a little more drunk.  I grabbed a beer from the ice cooler and chugged the cool drink down. Drunk Danny got out the Vodka and shot glasses. "SHOTS!" He yelled/slurred. Everyone cheered. I grabbed two of the cheap glasses and threw them down. The liquid burned my throat but I could feel my self get tipsy, so I took more. Drink after drink after drink. My vision was blurred and I was dazed. I don't even remember what happened.