Bail

ALICE'S POV

"Come on ladies get up your free to go." The officer's voice woke me. I stood up. My neck ached from the position I was in.

"What, why?" I asked shaking Ben, Danny, Sam, Cam and Kat awake. "Someome paid your bail." The officer informed us, opening the door.  Danny got up and ran out. "Freedom! At last!" He dramatically yelled kissing the floor.

The rest of us grogily got out. I saw Andy standing there awkwardly. "Hey thanks man!" Ben bro hugged him. Kat kissed him on the cheek and I gave him a small hug. Andy drove us back to the bus. When we got on, we were greated by the tour manager. "Where the hell were you!?" He asked like a concerned mother. "We got drunk then got arrested." I informed him. His eyes practically popped out of his head. He rambled on and began to lecture us.

No one was at all paying attention. I walked back to my bunk and past out. What an eventful day that was.

———–——————

I woke up to see it was midnight. I hopped out of bed to get a glass of water. Deja vu kicked in when I heard noises from the back room. I figured one of the guys was fucking a groupie and decided not to be noisy.

I kept walking but stopped when I heard. Someone scream Ben's name in pleasure. But I knew that voice. It was my sister's. I walk back to the lounge and bravely opened the door. My eyes burned from what I saw.

Ben having a threesum with the blonde groupie I beat up and my sister. Not Natalie but Miranda. My eyes went wide. "I need a cigarette." I grabbed my purse and walked out of the bus. I lit one and took a long thoughful drag. Why did I hurt so much, it was only Ben. Miranda ran out. "Hey sorry that must have been weird. " She was fully dressed and stood awkwardly.  I didn't say one word to her.

Miranda eventually left back to her own bus. Ben came running out. "Alice I'm so sorry." I took a long drag of my cigarette and exhaled. "Don't be, I'm not your girlfriend it was just awkward that I walked in." I stated dryly. I was lying through my teeth. "Awe is the little goth girl sad?" The blonde cackled, walking in front of me.

I looked right through her fake tan and bleach blonde hair. "Hey slut I'm talking to you!" She smacked my cigarette out of my hands. I now looked directly into her brown eyes.

I grabbed her nasty hair and slammed her against the bus. The bitch clawed a me like some cat. I punched her right in the face making her nose bleed. The blonde tackled me to the ground but I quickly got ontop. I straddled her and threw punch after punch after punch. Strong arms pulled me away from her. She was coughing up blood. Ben held onto me with grip of steel as I tried to hit her again.

"That's enough." I quit struggling and he let me go. I stormed right into my bunk and went to sleep. So far on tour, I've slept with one person, got arrested, had Ben tattoo me, got into two fights and walked in on Ben fucking both of my sisters.  Yay warped tour.