Beach

ALICE'S POV

We were seated in the lounge discussing what we should do on our one day off in Cali. "Let's go to the Beach!" Katharine suggested. "Yeah let's go!" The guys cheered. I groaned.

"I don't even have a bathing suit!" I protested. "I have two, one is small so it should fit your lack of bustyness." Kat smiled. I rolled my eyes. Just because she is a DD and I'm a C does not mean I'm flat chested!

"Alright leave in ten?" Everyone got up and went their separate ways. It felt like some kind of family meeting. Kat threw a tiny black  bikini at me.

"Are you on crack?" I asked sarcastically. "Just wear it you'll be fine." I held the bikini on my boobs while Katharine did me up. "You do know there's guys here right?" Danny asked, standing with James and Ben.

"Yeah, I don't care, you guys seeing me naked is going to happen sooner or later." I laughed dropping my leggings and thong. "I can't get over your tattoo!" Danny laughed. I flipped him the bird from behind. Kat handed me the bottoms.

They were tiny, more material than a thong but still showed my lovely tattoo. I looked down at my self. "Oh my god I look like a stripper!" I exclaimed looking down at myself.

Kat was wearing a blood red bikini that barely covered her tits and a thong bottom. I already had water proof eye liner on so I was all good. I adjusted my septum ring and lip stud.

"We look hot! I'd so bang us." Kat giggled. I felt quite uncomfortable in the little material I was wearing. We walked out of the bus where all the guys were waiting. Their eyes went wide. "Holy shit." Kat worked the looks, I just felt like running back inside and curling up in a blanket.

At least my full back, chest, sleeves, rib and hands were covered in tattoos. I put on a pair of sunglasses and started walking with the guys. They had gotten the bus driver to park close to the beach so it was barely a five minute walk. All the boys were shirtless.

They all had black swim trunks on. Cam's had skulls and Danny's had flames. Ben was carrying two coolers, full of alcohol no doubt. Sam, Danny and Cam  were carrying two chairs each. We found our spot right next to a beach volleyball net. The beach was packed! We set up camp.

"Let's go swimming!" Danny yelled in the girliest voice possible.  Him and Ben went running out into the water. I however was packing on the sun screen considering my skin is white as snow and I burn like a bitch.

"Got enough sun screen there?" Sam asked playfully. "I burn like a little bitch so no." I replied in the same playful tone. I missed why, but for some reason James ran out to meet Ben and Danny.  They were playfully jumping on eachother and pushing eachother around.  I laughed at their child like behavior.

"Hey ladies! Get us some beers!" Ben yelled to us putting his hands around his mouth to amplify the sound. I rolled my eyes and opened the cooler. "Holy shit there's four cooler full of beer!" Kat exclaimed. I grabbed one for myself and two for Danny and Ben. Kat did the same for her and James. We began to walk out to them. They were pretty far out in the ocean. Luckily the water was very warm.

I almost fell like 8 times and my boobs almost popped out of my bikini like 7 times. We finally reached the boys. The water was up to underneath my boobs. I handed the drinks to the guys and took a swing of my own.

"You're so short." Ben laughed looking down at me. The water only came up to his waist. We all finished our Beers. Kat took them back because she forgot to take off her sun glasses. I kept on pulling that stupid tight bikini down.

My boobs were practically up to my neck. "That bikini doesn't seem to fit you." Danny pointed out the obvious. Kat returned, her long ebony main flowing in the wind. She jumped on James's wet back.

"Giddy up horsey!" She giggled like a school girl. Katharine was always so playfull. Suddenly I was picked up bridal style and carried out further. I looked to the culprits. Ben and Danny.  I squirmed and kicked. "Fuck off!" They just grinned like mad men. We were at Danny's neck now, way over my head.

"I'll drop you right now." Ben threatened. I looked at him wide eyed. "No please I can't swim!" I pleaded. This was true. I sank like a rock. "I'll bring you back, if you kiss us both." Ben laughed evilly. I groaned but kissed Danny quickly on the lips. "Oh too late!" I screamed as Ben dropped me into the water. I panicked as I went under. I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled myself above the water. I clung to Ben for dear life. "Bring me back now Ben." I demanded pissed off. He laughed but obeyed. Ben picked my up bridal style and brought me back to our camp.

"You prick! I could have drown!" I slapped him hard on his bicep. The whole group was laughing their asses off. I grabbed another beer and chugged it down. The guys did the same until most of us were drunk.

"Let's play Beach volley ball." Danny slurred. Everyone agreed but Sam, he sat out. We played a three on three. Danny, Ben and I vs Kat, James and Cam. I started the surve. When I was in high school I was on the volleyball team. We won the championship four years in a row.

We hit the ball back and forth, falling half the time because we were drunk as fuck. "Loser has to take off their clothes." Was the rule. No one really knew who won so we all just took off our clothes. Danny tea bagged a family that was at the beach with their kids. Suddenly eight cops came and hand cuffed us all. I tried to get out of the metal cuffs but it was no use. They put a thing in my mouth and told me to breathe on it.

"You're a very pretty man officer." I slurred. I was violently thrown into a cop car. I didn't really know what happened until I was locked in a cell at the sheriff's office with all the guys. My drunkness wore off.

"Holy shit!" Danny yelled, clearly realising what had happened. I was so tired and just curled up in a little ball and fell asleep.