Remembering Sunday

ALICE'S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I squinted my eyes at the bright sun coming through a large wall window. I looked around, still confused as to where I was.

I sat up slowly, cracking my spine. "Morning." Ben sat up next to me. "Holy shit! Wait did we....?" I asked worriedly. "I don't remember. " Ben shrugged,putting his hand on my thigh.

"Ben..." I warned him. In one swift motion Ben pushed himself ontop of me, flipping me onto my back. "Ben stop." I pushed at his chest. His eyes looked lustfully at me. I began to panic as he held my hands above my head. "Ben what are you doing?" I yelled, rasing my voice. He pulled rope from under the bed and tied my hands to the bed posts. "Ben stop!" I screamed as he slid his hand under my bra and began massaging my breast.

"Stop!" I cried, tears running down my face. Suddenly Ben's face turned softer. The lust in his eyes swift to shock. His mouth was open, as if to say something, but he didn't speak. I tried to hold in my sobs as he untied me. "I'm so sorry." Ben muttered before running out of the room.

2 hours later

I just laid on the bed, not thinking about anything. Just nothingness. I suddenly perked up when I could do some investigating on Ben.

I was terrible for this. I stood up and went through the cubberts in the ensuite. Tons of condoms and pills. There was a black bag under the wooden table his flat screen TV was on. I opened the bag and began looking through it. There were some drawings, amazing ones, a ring, that had two hands holding a heart with a crown on it. I smiled at the silver. It was gorgeous. Next to it was another ring.

This one had a large stone that was shaped into a skull. "Gorgeous. " I wondered if it was his mum's. I picked up a large stack of pictures. The first one was of a cat. The same one they had named Stanley, but much younger. There were about 6 like this. I looked at the next picture. It was of Ben and I, taking a selfie on what looks like a bus. I scrunched my eyebrows together. I quickly moved onto the next. It was of me on stage with Asking Alexandria. Is this what happened in the last year? I thought. There were about 4 like this. The next was Ben and I.... kissing romantically. I felt hurt, like I didn't know who I was. I wondered why I would date someone like Ben. The next picture was me, all done up in makeup with a white dress on. A black and white wedding dress. Ben was holding me, him wearing a black tux. Tears began falling from my eyes. "Who am I?" I asked out loud. There were many pictures of us. Even the tattoo we both got on our ring finger. Salty tears stained my cheeks.

"So you found out." I jumped at a deep, sad voice. I turned around to see a very tired Ben. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was messy. "Who am I?" I sobbed gesturing to the old pictures. "Alice Lucker. I have a lot of explaining to do." Ben sadly laughed, patting on the spot next to him on the soft bed. I causiously sat next to him.

"So I lied... I did know you. " I looked to Ben through tears, shocked. "What do you mean?" I gasped. He sighed. "I have an idea. I don't want to tell you because since you don't have those memories, you are a different person. But I think maybe if I can make you feel the feelings you did before, it will bring back your memory. I read about it, that's why I did what I did to you." Ben leaned close to me. I could feel his breath tickle my neck.

Ben placed his tattooed hand on my thigh, looking to me. I nodded, wanting to remember so badly. Ben sweetly smiled to me and connected his soft lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync, and I saw things.

I saw myself living with Miranda in our small apartment, after my mother had died.

Ben pushed my on my back and crawled down on top of me, kissing and sucking on my neck. Leaving marks.

I remembered the interview, when I first met Ben and the bus party, where I beat up a groupie and turned Ben down.

Ben pushed his tongue into my mouth as we battled for dominace.

I remembered walking in on him and my sister. Kat being a groupie. Me having sex with James.

Ben tied my hands to the bed post after taking off my bra and shirt.

I remembered singing on stage and him sleeping with Miranda. I remembered first having sex.

Ben began to eat me out his tongue swirling around me.

I saw us going home to my father and how terrible that went. I saw us fighting Joel and the blonde bitch. I even saw us be captured.

Ben slid himself into me, thrusting back and forth.

I remembered him cheating on me and me having that threesum.

My body shook full of pleasure. I arched my back as he began to pick up speed.

I saw Ben purposing and Kat having her baby. Our wedding. I smiled. That's why he had those rings and my tattoos.

We hit our climaxes and every memory of that past year flowed back to me. I put on his shirt and boy shorts, while he put on his boxers. "Ben..." I said breathlessly. "Mhmm?" He mumbled, panting. "I remember. " Was all I managed to croak out before passing out.