Fuck It and By It I mean James

ALICE'S POV

I woke up still pissed off. How could he do that? Sleep with my little sister? I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was pissed off, and kind of turned on.

I marched right out to the lounge where James and Ben were seated. I sat right next to James, kind of on top of him.  "Woah hey there Alice." James smiled to me. I completely ignored Ben. "Hey why don't you come to the back lounge with me?" I whispered seductively.

I saw Ben's head shot up and look at us, but I didn't dare make eye contact. James's eyes went wide, lust kicking in. I stood up and started walking towards the back, swaying my hide sexily. James got up and followed.

Once we were in the back lounge, I crashed my lips into James's.  He responded immediately and put his hands on my waist. James pushed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues rolled over eachother. We broke off and I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts, leaving me only in a black lace bra and matching thong.

James eyes went wide. He threw his shirt off and unbluckled his jeans, sliding them off. I laid down on the couch and spread my legs as James climbed ontop of me. Our lips connected once again. I could feel how hard he was when he was grinding against me.

James lips went down to my neck, making me arch my back in pleasure. I let out a soft moan. One of his hands un did my bra and threw it off. The other went to my breast and began massaging it. I ran my hands down his chest. His free hand went down underneath my thong and began massaging me. I moaned a little louder.

"Now!" I demanded. My thong was thrown off as well as his boxers. He slid into me. At first a sensation of pain went threw me,  then it quickly turned into pleasure. "Oh god James!" I yelled, moaning louder than ever. I hit my climax and then he did shortly after.

I laid on my back panting. I reached for my bra and clipped it on, I slid my thong on, my spandex shorts and put on James's Iron Maiden shirt. When I turned back around, he was in his black boxers fast asleep. I giggled and put a blanket over him.

I stumbled out of the lounge, through the bunks and to the front. I sat down on the couch with a sigh. Ben was at a booth playing on his phone. He didn't look up, but I knew he saw me. I mimicked his actions and went on my phone. I checked my twitter.

Lots of fans tweeted me sweet words. I smiled at them. One tweet caught my eye. It was a link to an article about me. I clicked on it.

"Alice Asking Alexandria's new toy's insane?" I read on.

  "Alice Lucker, has been seen on tour with Asking Alexandria. We dug a little into her past. We have discovered that Alice has been in and out of the Mental Institution in Nebraska since she was 13. Now the cases are sealed, it is suspected that she is dangerous.

What was she in there for? Schizophrenia? Pyshcotic thoughts? Who knows. We talked to her Ex boyfriend Joel Fielders.

"She was a little off. We were good in the beginning but then she became possessive. She even beat up one her best friend, because she thought I was sleeping with her." Fielders says. Her mother was brutally murdered when she was 16.

The murderer was never found. Alice was out of the institute at this time. She and her mother seemed to be having problems at this time. Could Alice be responsible for her mother's murder?  We are doing more research on Lucker and will release it soon."

My mouth was wide open. "Is it true?" Ben asked, infering that I read it. "No! It's bloody lies all of it." I threw my phone on the couch. Tyler, walked in. "Oh did she read the article?" Ben nodded to him. "How dare they accuse me of my mother's death. That is uncalled for. "

I paced back and forth, running a hand through my hair due to stress. "Alice is there something you're not telling us?" Ben asked showing no emotion. "Okay! The mental institute part is true!" I yelled at him angrily. "What were you in there for?" He questioned, using the same monotone.

"They said I was a Schizophrenic. They gave me medication so I don't have it anymore. Then I was put in for depression after my mother past. The last time I went was 3 years ago. Two years after my mum past!" I angrily shouted at him.

"Well maybe you blacked out and you don't remember. " Ben stated dryly. I was taken aback, and hurt. "How can you side with them! You out of all people should know the media lies!" I screamed. "And that little asshole lied! I wasn't possessive. We were going to move to California together! I came home with tickets and I walked in on him screwing one of my best friends, then I beat the shit out her!" I started crying at the end.

Tears were freely flowing from my eyes. "You're such a dick!" I sobbed, putting my face into my hands. James walked out from the bunks. "What happened?" He asked. I couldn't see him, my hands were covering my eyes. "She read the article, and turns out that she was in the institute for schizophrenia but she says she's cured. And she walked in on her boyfriend screwing her friend so she beat her up."  Tyler informed him.

Strong protecting arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see James. I cries into his bare chest. "Stupid whore." Ben laughed heading to the bunks. That night I cried myself to sleep. I made sure to tweet my fans that I was not a murderer and my ex-boyfriend lied.