Shake It Out

ALICE'S POV

I woke up screaming from a violent reoccurring nightmare. "Hey hey it's okay." A deep voice soothed. I jumped, frightened and hit my head on the ceiling.  I saw a sleepy Ben propped up on his elbows, watching South Park on his laptop. His hair was messy from sleep.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. "What are doing in my bed!?" I yelled at him. Ben just giggled.

"You're in my bunk love." I looked around at my surroundings. He was right. I was in his bunk. How the hell did I get here? I thought.

"You just couldn't resist all of this in your drunk state." He smirked cockily, answering my unspoken question. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I was bloody drunk! We didn't have sex did we?" I asked him suddenly concerned. "No, you still are stubborn even piss drunk." He laughed to himself.

I jumped off the bunk and stretched my arms above my head, cracking my spine. I was in the same clothes as last night. My hoodie and leggings.

I walked out to the lounge where James, Bryan, Tyler their assistant and Miranda were seated. "Hey guys!" I cheered to them. "Hey Ali. I grabbed your stuff from your appartment, it's in those two suitcases and that box." Miranda smiled to me. There were two large purple velvetty suitcases, as well as my cardboard box, filled with tea, cream, sugar,cups and a kettle.

"Thanks sis!" I grinned back. "So are you guys coming along too?" I asked hopefully. Bryan shook his head. I sighed loudly in disappointment.

Ben finally emerged from the bunks grogily. He said his tired hellos to everyone. 

Moments later there was a aggressive  knock on the door. James looked out the  tinted window to see who it was. His shoulders relaxed as he went to go answer the door. Danny, Cameron and Sam came in with a loud welcome.

"Anyways we got to head so give me a hug!" Miranda said in her baby voice. I rolled my eyes and hugged her lightly. After a few awkward smiles they left the bus. "Wait what?" Danny asked confused.

"Alice is staying with us for warped." James informed him like it was known knowledge. "Oh right, Ben sees her as a challenge." Danny responded, taking a swing of his beer. I rolled my eyes. "It's not a challenge if it's impossible." I added in. "Nothing's impossible" Cameron added. I rolled my eyes at them, stuck my tongue out at them and crossed my arms. Danny mimicked my actions making me break my serious face and laugh. "Now that you are all here, I have rules. " I stated making the boys groan. "Rule number one. I get one full cabinet. Just one. Rule number two. If I'm doing my makeup in the bathroom, you are going to have to wait, or go while I'm in there, I honestly don't care. Three. Touch my stuff and I'll kick your ass. Four. Do anything to me while I'm sleeping that isn't nice, I will kick your ass. Five bring any groupies, strippers, prostitutes onto the bus and I see them, I will kick yours and their ass. Understood?" All the guys looked lost for words. Except of course Danny.

"There is a lot of you kicking our asses in the near future." Everyone in the room started cracking up . "Alright which cabinet may I have?" I asked sweetly like an innocent little girl. Ben laughed to him self and pointed at one at the very top, above the counter. "Alright now put all of these in there." I placed the box of different flavored teas and beautiful cups on the table. "Thank you Ben." I sang. He just rolled his eyes.

"Oh what bunk is mine?" I asked them. "Pick any one you want that doesn't have stuff in it. Oh and Ben spilt milk in one and it's fermenting in there." James responded. I nodded my head, grabbed my suitcases and head to the bunks. My first pick was one up top across from Ben's one on the bottom. No one was occupying the one below it either, so I put my bags there. I opened my purple suitcases. They were packed full of my dark clothes and makeup.

I riffled through them and found my outfit. I went into the bathroom to change. I put on a fresh purple bra with lack lace on, a matching G string,  my black spandex volleyball shorts and an All Time Low shirt that was a size too big.

Satisfied with my look, I walked out to join the boys. The box on the counter was empty. Meaning Ben had filled the cabinet for me. I decided to grab a cup of tea. What I didn't think of was that I was way too short to reach the tea. I jumped up trying to reach the cabinet. I struggled for a few more minutes. "Need some help there?" Ben asked, while laughing. His famous smirk returned. I nodded vigerously. He got up from the beige lounge and opened the cabinet with ease.

"What one do you want?" He asked sweetly. "Earl grey please. Grab the sugar bowl and kettle too." He did as asked and set them down on the counter for me. "What the fuck? How does someone have so much tea?" Danny exclaimed.  I shrug my shoulders. "The real question is : Since when is Ben a gentleman?" James laughed.  "Oh shut up. Just because your a classy silver fox doesn't mean I can't be a gentleman. " Ben sassed back.

I put the water in the cheap plastic kettle and turned it on. I put the tea bag into my Alice In Wonderland mug. I strode over to the fridge and grabbed one of my blue cartons of cream. Once the kettle was done, I poured the water in the mug. After it was finished steaping, I added a pour of cream and two tea spoons of sugar. After cleaning up, I sat down with the guys,  drinking my tea. I smiled. I was on warped tour. This was insane!

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.