Love Lust

Ben and Alice's wedding rings

ALICE'S POV

I was out for a late dinner with Kat and Ryder. James and Ben were at the studio.

Ryder was up in one of those high chairs laughing his ass off. We were eating salad at cute Italian restaurant. Ryder started crying and upseting the peace. Kat paid and we decided to bring Ryder home. We got into her old toyota and drove back to James's house.

Kat brought him into the kitchen. I went upstairs to take off my skin tight leather pants. I opened the door to see Ben laying next to a naked chick. She had black hair and was very pretty.  "Get out." I sterenly told the girl, waking her up. She went wide eyed and grabbed her clothes. She ran right past me, apologizing. Once we were alone I rolled my eyes.

"Really Ben. A month after we are married?" I asked in monotone. I didn't feel anger or sadness. I was just annoyed. Ben rambled on about how he was sorry.

"I'm too tired to deal with this." I yawned, taking off my leather pants and top. I put on one of Ben's from the closet and flopped down on the bed. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke I was alone. I got up out of bed with a large yawn. I didn't even bother getting dressed. I skipped down the fancy stairs and into the light living room. Everyone was sitting on James's black leather couch watching South Park.

"Kat..." I yawned standing in the Archway. Everyone snapped their head to me. " Ben cheated on me. Can I sleep with your boyfriend?" I asked innocently and well aware that Ben was sitting righr there. "Knock yourself out." Katharine laughed. I flirtatiously motioned for James to follow me.

I walked upstairs swaying my hips side to side. James was right behind me when I reached my bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed through the door. Our lips crashed together moving in sync. James harshly pushed me onto the bed and took off his shirt. I pulled off my and completely stripped. James tied my hands behind my back and threw me down.

He climbed ontop of me and immediately started pounding into me. I moaned in pain. The burning sensation quickly turned into pleasure. James flipped me over and tied my hands and feet together. He repositioned himself and pounded himself into me. James held my face down to the bed while he thrusted back and fourth.

"Oh god James. " I moaned. We had simple rough sex. We both hit our climaxes. James untied me. I rolled my wrists around. "Thanks James." I sighed. I put on his T shirt and my panties. James was fast asleep by the time I left. I walked down stairs to see Kat and Ben in the kitchen. "Does he always fall asleep after sex?" I asked Kat laughing.  "Pretty much yeah." 

"Danny left the band." Ben blurted out bluntly. "Can you sing for the show tomorrow? " He asked sincerely. As much as I wanted to to blow him off  but I knew the fans would be disapointed if the show was cancelled. "Fine. Not for you but the fans."