Valentine's Day Special

Hey guys so I have a surprise!  Since it's Valentine's Day, I have a special gift for you. This is an extra bonus chapter for Valentine's Day. It is set a year  after they get together!

Happy V Day

ALICE'S POV

I woke up slowly, checking the time to see it was 1:30pm. I groaned and got out of bed. I went into our on suite and brushed through my tangled violet hair. I put on a pair of black pocka dot spandex shorts and a Pink Floyd shirt. I headed down stairs to see a painting on the kitchen table and a bunch of candies. "Morning love." Ben smiled, walking in from the living room."What's this?" I asked gesturing to the table. Ben softly kissed me on the lips, his metal piercings pushing against my lips.

"It's my present for you. Happy Valentine's Day!" He cheered. "Awe Benji, how adorable." I exclaimed looking at the painting. "I had the guy that paints the Ghost Town art that you love so much, paint one of you."

The painting was gorgeous. It looked exactly like me. Purple hair, green eyes, pale skin, piercings. It was perfect. The background was Alice In Wonderland themed, which made me smile.

"I love it!" I passionately kissed Ben on the lips. He immediately responded and kissed me back. Ben grabbed my butt, signaling me to jump up. I obeyed and wrapped my legs around him as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

Ben's tongue collided with mine. As our  tongues battled for dominance, Ben's hand slid under my panties, rubbing circular motions onto my clit. Benjamin carried me upstairs and pushed me onto the bed, removing his shirt as I removed mine.

Ben's lips connected with my neck, sending shivers down my bodies. His soft lips kissed my pale skin. Ben began sucking harshly on my skin, leaving a hickey trail.

Ben slid off my shorts and panties at the same time. His mouth connected with my soaked pussy. Ben began licking in circular motions, causing me to moan in pleasure.

His fingers slid into me and began pounding at rapid speed. I moaned feeling the pleasure. "Ben I want you." I breathlessly said. He nodded and slid off his pants. Ben alined himself at my entrance and thrusted into me. I felt a burning sensation as he still did stretch me. As Ben picked up speed, the burning subsided and was replaced by an orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh god Ben!" I moaned, feeling the knot in my stomach tighten. He thrusted as fast as he could and the knot of pleasure tightened until I couldn't hold it in any longer and let go.

I moaned loudly as I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Moments later I felt Ben explode inside me. He pulled out and wiped off the tip.

"Alright I still have a surprise for you." Ben laughed, redressing. I nodded and re dressed as well. I grabbed Ben's hand as he lead me downstairs to the living room.

On the stone coffee table was an adorable teddy bear, a bouquet of roses and a ring box. "Ben." I purred happily. He grabbed the ring box and eagerly handed it to me.

I opened the small velvet box to see a gorgeous ring. It was silver with a large emerald in the center. I slid it on to my ring finger on my right hand and smiled widely. "It's gorgeous, I love it!" I exclaimed kissing him on the cheek."I thought it matched you eyes." He chuckled.

"Now it's my turn to surprise you!" I giggled dragging him into the studio. There were 6 guitars in there. But one new one. It was a baby blue Fender Strat. "Ta da!" I showed him the guitar.

Ben's eyes went wide with excitement. "Awe thanks I love it Alice!" Benji kissed me passionately before picking up the guitar and playing with it.

The rest of the day consisted of sex, romantic movie, sex, romantic dinner, more sex, oh and did I mention more sex?