Party

ALICE'S POV

"Come on you cheeky bastard! Have a drink! " Ben smiled to me handing me a cooler.

The liquid was cloudy and pink. I took a gulp of it. It was very sweet. Heavy screamo music was blaring. I swayed my hips to the booming music. There were two groupies on the bus, one with blonde hair, a red shirt that showed way to much boob, the other with that cheap ombre shit hair, and a tank top that her boobs were gonna pop out any minute. They fakely smiled along to the music. Clearly not their cup of tea. I rolled my eyes at them. Sluts.

Finishing my cooler, I put the bottle into the garbage. The guys, Bryan and I were all head banging to the music. The groupies just sat there looking confused. "You got good music taste!" James slurred to me, clearly tipsy.

   The opening of Can You Feel My Heart came on. I immediately started dancing. "Can you hear the silence? Can see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart?" I screamed along. Ben came up behind me, in black skinny jeans and a black t shirt with the sleeves cut off. His puffy brown hair was messy, ringlets and waves everywhere. He  started grinding against me, in a circlur motion. He had a few drinks but wasn't drunk. I let it happen for a bit. Then came to my senses and turned around. "Nice try hun." I half smiled to him. His expresion was disapointed. Ben fixed his shirt and awkwardly smiled, taking another swing of his beer. "Oh Ben just got turned down!" Danny yelled obnoxiously. Ben's face turnt slightly pink. "He's not used to that! " James slurred in. "Yeah, well I'm not some groupie." I sassed back, fixing my Motionless In White shirt, without sleeves, like Ben's.

"Oh sorry no offense." I turned to the two groupies, who looked offended.

"Wait never mind, take offense, you're whores," I  sarcastically smiled at them.

"Bitch!" The blonde yelled smacking me in the face. I handed my drink to Cameron and went at the two.

"Oh shit!" I heard Bryan yell. The ombre took a swing at my jaw but missed. "Alice's gonna get killed!" Danny yelled, probably to Bryan but I couldn't see.

"No Alice's gonna kill them she's a killer fighter!" I heard Miranda's voice say calmly, this boosted my motivation to knock out the two. I grabbed the Ombre one by her hair and threw her towards the door. She hit the ground with a thud. The blonde jumped onto my back, her fake nails scratching my cheek. Tossing her off, I gave one final punch. Right under her chin, knocked her straight out. "Fucking bitch." As I spat this, the one of the floor got up for more. She hit me in the arm before I threw her out the door and onto the pavement. I grabbed her friend and threw her out too. "Now take your friend and go. Feel free to call the cops because your the one who started it, and I have 7 witnesses." I slammed the door and went back to the guys. They all stared at me in shock. "What?" I hissed to them. "Bloody hell that was amazing!" Danny exclaimed raising his beer. A smile grew in my face. I felt proud of myself.

The music was still blasting. Everyone began to dance again. "Hey let me help your face." Miranda smiled to me. I nodded and sat down at one of the booths. It was brown table with dull seats. I watched the boys in their black skinny jeans and t shirts violently throw themselves around to the heavy metal music that was blaring through speakers attatched to someone's laptop. They made me giggle.

"Alright I got a first aid kit!" She told me. The small white first aid kit was open, with all the contents sprawled over the brown table. Miranda pushed my face to look out the window. She dabbed a small cloth with rubbing alcohol onto my bleeding wound. I cringed at the stinging sensation that filled my face. That bitch got me good. After she was done cleaning my wound, she put a fluffy pad down onto it. Then taped the pad down with medical tape.

"I fucking hate groupies." I groaned.  Miranda began to chuckle as did I. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head. "Nice job Lucker." Ben sadly smiled. I felt really guilty for being so harsh to him. "God I need a cigarette. " I exhaled.  I looked over to Ben. Once he made eye contact with me, I whispered. "Come with me." I flirtatiously smirked. "I'm going out for a smoke! You better hope those wenches aren't out there." I yelled to the group. Ben followed me out.