Bite My Tongue

A year or so later.....

JAMES'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with little Ryder. He had gotten so big. My mum was over taking care of him. She helped me a lot same with Ben's mum.

It was hard for me. Everytime I Looked into his chocolatey brown eyes, I saw hers. I was getting better now. I had learned to live with my emotions and function. Ben however did not. He went exactly to where he was before he met Alice. Probably even worse. He was drunk all the time. He brought home girls every night. The guy was a mess.

"James get your fucking ass in here right now!" Ben yelled sounding somewhat sober. I groaned and stood up. I walked into the office where Ben was. He was for once actually sober. There was a video on YouTube. "What?" I groaned. Ben just pointed to the computer screen and hit play. A girl with bright red long wavy hair came on the screen. She had pale skin and emerald eyes. The girl looked exactly like Alice. "Hello my loyal subscribers and guest to my channel." The girl began in a fake British accent.

"How'd you find this?" I asked. The girl even sounded like Alice. "I was looking through covers and clicked this week." Ben stated. "Dude it's probably just an old video." I stated, not wanting to get my hopes up. "No she says the date, last week." Ben informed me. There was something in his eyes- hope. The girl began to sing Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six. She sung exactly like Alice.

"It's probably just a look alike. Kat and Alice died. We buried them." I could tell Ben wasn't buying it. "Here's a link to her instagram." Ben said clicking on the link. An account popped up. She had 12.7k. Her name was Alison Liddell. There were mostly selfies and the occasional text post. There was one picture that caught my eye.

"Ben click on this one." The picture was of her. She had one of her hands infront of her face. Her fingers were seperated so it revealed the inside of her ring finger. On the inside was her "Q♡" tattoo. "What the fuck...." I gasped. Ben kept scrolling. Her first picture she ever posted was a modeling photo. She was in black lingere. Her body was covered in tattoos. The same ones Alice had. "Oh my god." Ben gasped.

"What the hell? She was dead!" I exclaimed. Part of me wondered if Kat was alive, but the other wondered if this was a dream. "I thought so too. But we never actually got to see their bodies." Ben reasoned. It was true. The funeral was closed casket. A million questioned appeared into my head. "We have to go see her." Ben said shakily.

"How will we even know where to find her?" I asked, still in shock. "In another video she said an address for a strip club she works at in LA." Ben said standing up. "Wait." I put my hand on his chest stopping him. "We need a plan." I stated. He gave me a questioning look. "What do you mean we need a plan?" Ben asked harshly. "Well if that is Alice don't you think she would have come and find you by now, you aren't that hard to contact." He thought for a bit.

"So she might not remember you. I've heard of it tons of times. People get in car crashes and lose their memory. We can't just be like hey I'm your husband." Ben scrunched his eyebrows together. "That's exactly what I'm going to do." Ben stated, beginning to get angry.

"No, if she doesn't remember us, she's probably going to be a different person. She won't have feelings for you because she won't remember. You have to pretend you don't know her and get her to fall back in love with you." It was true. If she did loose her memory, she wouldn't remember Ben.

"We have to fly to LA. Now. I'll call the club and book a private session with her. You get the tickets." Ben ordered. I ran to grab my laptop. The only flight we could get was tomorrow. The tickets were way over priced since it was for tomorrow.