Not The American Average

Alice's POV

I woke up with a large jolt. "Get up!" My older sister yelled at me. I groaned not wanting to get out of my comfy warm bed. "Five more minutes," I moaned laughing. Miranda began to violently shaking me. I grogily got out of bed. "Come on, we're interviewing Asking Alexandria in ten minutes!" She sassed me. In response I stuck my tongue out at her. "Fucking Asshole." I hissed. I went to the bathroom and jumped at how terrible I looked. "Jesus fucking christ I look like hell." I gasped, quickly fixing my appearance. I brushed out my dark purple hair. It came down to about my mid waist. I did my normal makeup, black cat eyeliner on top and the same purple as my hair on bottom. I threw on an Of Mice and Men muscle top and black leggings.

"Hurry up!"

I groaned, and put on my converse. "I'm coming settle the fuck down." I ran into the silver car. It was so shitty I was surprised it even ran. We sputtered off down the road.

"How much longer?!"

I whined inpatiently

"Five more minutes shut up."

We finally arrived at the venue. Miranda got the camera and stand out while I just stood around like a Wanker. I carried her bag as we met Bryan and went to the bus. "I'm going to wait out here and smoke a cigarette. " I said to Bryan. He nodded and knocked on the bus door. I pulled away around the bus. I pulled one out of the pack and lit it with my blue lighter. I always had the best luck with blue ones. I took a long drag of the cigarette. I was satisfied with the smoke leaving my mouth. I knew smoking was bad, but I honestly did not care. You only have one life, so do what ever the hell you want to. Drag after drag, the boys didn't come out. What the hell was taking them so long? As I thought it, they stepped out of the bus. There was two tall men with Miranda and Bryan. One had a beard with shorter fringe , Danny and the other with fluffy curly long hair, Ben. I peered back around the corner, pulling another cigarette out and lighting it. "Really Ali, you're doing another one?" Miranda always hated my smoking and drinking problem. "Bite me bitch." I spat, taking another drag of my cigarette. Ben and Danny just chuckled.

"I'm Alice, this chick's step sister." I awkwardly smiled to Ben and Danny. The two made eyes at me, checking me out. I rolled my eyes at their bluntness.

"Alright we ready?" Bryan asked Miranda. She nodded and we got into positions. The Camera started rolling. "Hey guys it's Bryan Stars and I'm here with Danny and Ben from Asking Alexandria!" Bryan began. I laughed at the sexual questions. "If your dick could talk what would it say?" Bryan asked giggling. "Unicorns." Ben immediately answered, causing me to giggle. Throughout the whole interview, it was just sexual references.

"Hey Alice can you grab my water from the car? " Miranda asked polietly, which is odd for her. I nodded and ran over to the car.

Miranda's POV

Alice ran off to the car. "She's fucking hot man." Ben chuckled, his british accent showing. "You banging that?" Danny asked Bryan. Bryan's face turned red. "No no, she's not easy, and really fiesty." He laughed awkwardly. "Ooo Kinky!" Ben commented. "That is my sister you know." I piped in. Ben's face turned red like Bryan's. Alice came running back with water.

"Here you go," She smiled to me handing the water bottle to me. I awkwardly smiled, due to previous topic the boys were talking about. "Alright so now are you actually going to get a girl onto the bus?" Bryan asked refering to a previous topic. "Fuck yeah." Danny yelled. They started to walk towards a line of people. Bryan, Alice and I followed. I picked up the camera so I could still film. They stopped at a blonde girl and a brunette. "Hey girls can you come with me?" Danny asked charmingly. The girls nodded and followed them willingly. Alice tucked a strand of purple hair behind her pierced ear, revealing a glare directed at the blonde.

Alice always had a hatred for blondes. "That's it that's all we needed you for. " Ben laughed looking to Alice in his peripheral vision. Bryan and I both got people too. I got a very cute boy, who was tan and had brown fringe. I ended the video and gestured to Bryan.

"Alright thanks guys it was great interviewing you" Bryan awkwardly smiled. That kid was so awkward. "Hey you guys should stay, on the bus, we have great parties." Ben suggested casually putting an arm around Alice's shoulder. "Alright I'm down." She laughed.

First chapter lol its great follow me on IG @bitches.love.ben.bruce