Bryan Stars Interview

MIRANDA'S POV

Bryan and I were interviewing Ben and James from Asking Alexandria. The last time we interviewed them, was when my sister Alice met Ben.

"Hi guys it's Bryan here and we are here with James Cassells and Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria." Bryan began. He asked many questions about sex.

"What would you do to comfort Danny if he had erectile disfunction?" Was one of the questions. "Whenever I had a boner I'd just walk around naked. Look what I can do! Does it make you sad?" James and Ben both laughed.

"So dude you're married." Bryan exclaimed, turning to Ben. "I am," Ben said fixing his hair. "So how is Alice, the last time I saw you was when you two just met." Bryan laughed at the memory that seemed so far away.

"She's good, I think we are 'broken up'." Ben put air quotations over 'broken up' and made a face. "Yeah right." He laughed. "Those two always fucking breakup! Then they always get back together.  I don't get it. Katharine and I get into a fight she's a stubborn bitch." James yelled dramatically.

"So is Alice, I just know how to make her purr." Ben poked at James. "Ohh damn. Dom or Sub?" Bryan questioned. "Dom." James immediately answered. "Yeah you like to take controll?" Bryan pressed on. "He fucking beats his girlfriend, she's come out with a split lip!" Ben exclaimed.

"Oh fuck off we like it like that." They pressed further on into the subject. "Oh there's Alice now, here I'll make her not be mad at me!" Ben said to Bryan. Ben called Alice over.

Soon enough my little sister came over. Her violet hair was freshly died. She was wearing one of Ben's shirts and leggings. Ben wrapped his arms around her waist. "Fuck off asshole." She swatted at his hands. "Come on babe." Ben pleaded. He pulled her back in to him. This time she didn't protest.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you." She sad softly. They were just inches apart. Ben completely towered her. "Shh... just...shh" He pressed his lips to hers. She responded but then pushed him off. "Ben... you're making it hard for me to be pissed off at you." She whined. Ben leaned down and started kissing her neck, then sucking on it, leaving a  hickey.

Ben then reconnected his lips with hers. They kissed for a few minutes than broke apart. "And that's how it's done ladies." Ben exclaimed lazily putting  an arm around Alice's shoulders.

ALICE'S POV

"How what's done?"  I asked innocently. "How I get you to stop being mad at me." Ben said kissing my  nose."Asshole." I spat. "But you love me." He sang. I rolled my eyes. "Unfourtanly." I laughed.

"Welcome Alice great to see you. So Ben has a bit of a bad  reputation . How does that work for you?" Bryan asked turning to me.

"I don't have a bad reputation. " Ben pouted dramatically pretending to be offended. I began to quietly sing Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and The Black Hearts.

"Oh what that he has a drinking problem and screws a lot of chicks? Well he has cheated on me twice, but when he does that, or when I'm seriously pissed off at him I just go sleep with James." I laughed. "No she actually does. She even had a threesum with Kat and James. The four of us were living there and I was left out." Ben chuckled.

"So do you have any advice for woman in your situation? " Bryan asked sincerely. "Dump em. Don't do what I did. I'm stupid and fell in love with asshole. So just do the opposite of what I did." I said seriously. Ben moved his hand to around my waist holding me closer.

"Oh speaking of which! Your husband was grilling me for giving Kat a split lip. He was saying  that he doesn't do that." James exclaimed. I sarcastically laughed. "Just a friendly reminder Ben that you did this." I pointed to my split lip.

"That was James." He defended. I lifted up my shirt, revealing a hickey trail that came down from right shoulder to my thighs. There was also bite marks and bruises. "That was also James." He said cracking up. I spun him around and pulled up the back of his shirt. On his back were multiple deep scratches, some scarred.

There were also hickies on his neck and bite marks on his shoulders. "Was this James too?" I asked laughing my ass off. "Yup, James is rough." Ben jokingly stated. "Oh god people are going to think I'm in an abusive relationship.  I swear to god guys I like it so it's fine."

"Stupidest thing you've done drunk?" Bryan asked, abandoning the serious questions. "Ben and I got drunk and Ben tattooed my ass." I laughed thinking of the memory

"Actually?!" Bryan asked shocked. I nodded and pulled down my leggings to show the tattoo. Bryan started killing himself laughing. I pulled my leggings back up. "Ben actually signed your ass? Property of Ben Bruce." Bryan choked out of laughter.

"And we got matching tattoos." I showed our matching king and Queen tattoos.

Soon the interview was over. It felt so weird to be interviewed instead of just watching. I found it weird, that the last interview was the first time Ben and I met. It felt like just yesturday, we were getting drunk and getting tattoos.

But it wasn't yesturday. It was today and through all the shit Ben and I have been through, today was a good day. "What are you thinking about babe?" Ben asked pulling me onto his lap."Just how much I love you." I kissed his softly on the mouth. "I love you too."