James Is Classy

ALICE'S POV

"Shit dude! Your house is amazing!" Kat exclaimed, taking in James's classy house. It was giant with a grand staircase and marble floors.

James and Ben carried our bags up the giamt staircase. We followed James down the cream colored hall. There were pictures on the walls, paintings mostly. James was a very classy guy.

"Bathroom, my bedroom, office, other bathroom and your room. The rest are guest or studio." James pointed out each room.

"This is Ben's room. " James said pointing to an oddly familiar room. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Like in a dream perhaps.

"I'm having weird dèja vù." I exclaimed looking around the house. "Weird." Ben said. His house was gorgeous and weirdly familiar. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something was off. James showed Kat and I, our room. It was a gorgeous dusty rose color with cream walls and high ceilings. There was an all black bed in the middle of the room.

Kat and I began unpacking, each taking a closet. I took off my shirt and push bra. Threw off my jean as well. I put on a normal bra, an oversized Of Mice & Men shirt and black spandex shorts. I took off all my makeup and put my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out. "Shit hun, you look like shit!" Kat took a step back at how awful I looked.

"Well, we are going to be living with them. So like I'm going to look like shit someday." I giggled. She rolled her eyes and followed me down to the living room. I strutted past the boys and sat down on the black leather couch. "I am sorry for her appearance. I have no idea what drug she's on." Kat sincerely apologized to Ben and James.

"Fuck off. At least my legs are soft and smooth, you prickly Bitch!" I stretched my legs across Ben and James. "And your the coc hoe!" I exclaimed. Kat had recently taken up cocaine. I was much more responsible than her so stayed away from drugs.

Alcohol however, was my weak spot. I started playing with Ben's hair, running my hands threw the ends. "I always thought you looked most beautiful like this." Ben sighed. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked. His eyes went wide. "I meant, you look beautiful like this." He laughed nervously. I brushed it off and smiled at him.

"Thank you." I continued playing with his hair. It was just so fun and playful. "I'm sorry about her, she's a little....well Alison." Kat awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. I rolled my eyes at her dramatically. "No. It's fine. I like it." Ben smiled turning to me.

"I swear we've met before. I've been having dêja vù all day and something about this, right here is so..... familiar." I felt as if I'd dream of this. The vibes I was getting were so familiar. Everything about this was familiar.