Drunken Love

ALICE'S POV

James, Kat and I were sitting on the couch. Ben was no where to be found. "Dude babe 2, where's dude babe 1?" I giggled. "I have no idea." James laughed, dreamily looking to Kat, who seemed more interested in filing her nails. "I'm gonna go look for him." I stood up and headed upstairs to his bedroom. I didn't bother knocking, even if he was naked, I wouldn't mind.

The door opened to reveal Ben, naked with 10-12 other girls naked, eating each other out and sucking him off. "Oh fuck." I exclaimed, backing up. "Ali you should join!" Ben laughed gingerly. I felt like throwing up. So many body parts. "I'm okay." I said covering my eyes with my pale hand. "You're a stripper, you should be good at this. " Ben spat. I suddenly started to tear up. I felt hurt, but I didn't know why. I ran off into the gorgeous bathroom and locked myself in.

I felt filthy. I washed my hands arms and legs with warm water and soap. I cringed at the horrific scene. I ran down the stairs and into the modern kitchen. I opened their brown liquor cabinet and grabbed two Jacl Daniels. Kat walked in, holding James's hand. Well she had a sudden change of heart. "What are you doing?" Kat asked, trying to sound stern, but failing.

"Ben. Naked. Women. 12. Orgy." I said in between gulps. Kat laughed and pulled more liquor out. Her and James downed some bottles. I chugged another huge glass bottle and put all of them on their island counter. Ben, drunkly came down the stairs. "Where are your hoes?" I slurred, becoming very drunk. "They left." Ben stated sadly downing a drink.

"You are the silver fox because you have grey hair....." Kat giggled, pointing at James's hair. I started violently punching the fridge. "Don't you steal my purse!" I high kicked it hard, and slipped onto the kitchen tile. I slowly got up, cracking my spine a few times. "You're so pretty you should be a model." I chuckled, playing with James's red face.

"Fuck off my boyfriend bitch!" Kat screamed and pushed me as hard as she could. I did a back roll over the island counter, smashing all of the empty bottles in the process. I stood up with a jump. "It feels great!" I exclaimed as blood dripped down my forehead. "I want out!" Ben yelled trying to open the window. He was failing miserablely and just smashed the glass with his foot.

"Never mind." He stumbled down the carpet step to the living room. I walked over to James who was spinning in circles. "Fuck.... fuck boy." I slapped him hard on the face, leaving a red mark. The boy didn't even flinch. Kat slid off her black skinny jeans and threw them across the room.

"Pants off dance off!" She yelled. Katharine ran at me, at full speed, tackling me to the ground. Once I was on the ground she ripped my black shiny leggings off. Ben and James both caught on and took their pants off. The four of us started dancing, to no music. We thrashed our bodies around the whole expensive living room. Ben tripped his way over to me and stuck his face right in my boobs. I giggled not even knowing what was going on and let him motorboat me.

"Dude push me into the fridge!" Kat yelled to me from the kitchen. I excitedly ran to the kitchen, leaving Ben to fall over. Kat opened the fridge and threw all of the contents out onto the floor, breaking half of them. She tried to crawl in the cold box, as I pushed her in with all of my strength.  Once Kat was in, she curled up into a little ball and closed her brown eyes. I went back into the living room to see James making out with the news reporter on the TV. Ben sassily walked over to James and smacked his chest.

"Cheatin on me?" Ben asked soundinf offended. "Course not babe." James and Ben proceeded to grind against eachother. I giggled and fell up the stairs, blacking out.