Threesum

ALICE'S POV

Kat, James and I all went to their bedroom. I had no idea what I was doing since I had never had a threesum before. James impatiently took off his clothes.

Kat and I both stripped down to our bra and underwear. Kat and I violently began to makeout. James began jerking off as we got it on. Kat and I took off our panties and bra. We walked over to James who was anxiously waiting. Kat started riding his dick. James pulled me over to him. He pushed his tongue and I  straddled his chest.

Kat slapped my ass moaning. "Oh god James!" She yelled. I sat on James's mouth and riding his face. His tongue felt amazing against me. I grinded faster. James grabbed onto my ass, directing me. I moaned loudly. "Oh god!" I turned around and faced Kat. We began to softly make out.

"Switch!" Kat yelled. Kat and I switched positions. I ride his dick as fast as I could. "Oh god!" I moaned into Kat. We continued making out. Before any of us hit our climaxes, we got off. James got up and Kat and I laid down making out with eachother.

"Oh that's hot!" James exclaimed. Kat began to rub me making me arch my back. Kat laid down and I straddle her face. She began to intensely. James started pounding into me while rubbing Kat.

I moaned loudly into a pillow. I felt Kat moan into me. She massaged clit with her tongue making me moan louder. James was constantly thrusting into me. We decided to switch again. I laid on the bed and Kat straddled me.

I danced my tongue on her pussy. I slipped two fingers into her as James pounded her asshole. One of James's hands was massaging me. I licked her faster and faster, pumping my fingers into her.

"I'm going to cum!" Kat yelled. I let go amd James began sucking on her. She cummed straight int his mouth. Kat started sucking on James dick, untill cummed into her mouth. Her mouth dripped white. "Now time to make Alice cum!" James jumped on me eating me out at rapid speed. He pumped his fingers in and out of me. I felt an orgasm coming.

His tongue licked my clit. James bite and sucked on me until I cummed right in his mouth. We all laid down panting. I went to go a shower. After my shower I went back down stairs to make a cup of tea. Ben was in same spot as when I left him. He was still hunched over the counter on the bar stool with a beer in his hand.

"Was it worth it? Did it make you feel any better?" He asked dryly. Tears burned in my eyes from just looking at him. "No." I said my voice cracking. "Yeah drinking isn't helping either." I awkwardly got my tea. "Do you always have sex with James when you're mad at me?" He asked, sitting up for once.

"Do you always drink your problems away?" I snapped back. "Yes actually. " I left without a word and went to bed.