thirty nine

Forcefully my body hurled forward swinging from side to side in the van while gently knocking into Yuta beside me. Darkness was surrounding the place and only the dim lit lights at the top of the van was providing light for us.

"Wake up, you lot, we're here."

Taeil's voice came deafening, I had somehow managed to fall asleep through the bumpiness of that journey and the anticipation and worry as to what was about to happen. Looking around me I saw the others still closing their eyes, so I shook their arms firmly to try and awake them.

"Mmm?" I saw Shotaro rubbing his eyes and I helped pull him up to get up outside the van as I went to join him standing in a line of some sort.

"Do we even have a plan?" I was a little unsure as to what we were meant to do, there seemed to be as little communication as possible, I wasn't being told much at all.

"Of course, we are not going in blind, that would be stupid."

I hummed at Taeil's response and he chucked me a drink, probably water.

"You're going to get thirsty later, so I want you all to be hydrated."

After chucking me mine, he then went on to chuck all the others a bottle from the back of the van. Now he had mentioned water, my throat felt like swallowing and I realized just how thirsty I was. Hurriedly I screwed off the cap pouring the contents into my mouth, soon finishing it off.

"Someone was thirsty." I heard Yuta say and I nodded, placing the rubbish back into the van, then stepping back out to the cool air.

"The men in the other van have already entered the building, they are being a distraction. The plan is for us to locate Johnny and get him out of there, so they have nothing to use against us. Apparently Taeyong has still not showed so the others will not get seen by them until they are sure Taeyong is in the building."

"Where are we entering?"

"Near the back, the others are waiting now outside the front, unseen, the security cameras have already been taken out by Ten."

Taeil started to move forward as we all followed closely behind him, and I stayed gripping my gun making sure to not let go. Although this was something I was used to, my hands were sweating immensely and the grip on my gun was starting to slip a little. The ground underneath my firm feet felt like gravel as we neared a towering building ahead of us. Wind around us was strong and I started to feel a small chill in my body. Hopefully, we could get to the back soon and find some sort of shelter from this weather.

"Sir, sir, Taeyong has been located." The message came through loud on all of our headpieces and sent a shiver down my spine. Stay safe Taeyong, don't do anything stupid.

In my head I already knew something was going to go wrong tonight, i just didn't quite know what yet.
"Okay, send the first group in."

Now Kun's group was heading discreetly in, we pushed forward entering through a back passageway of some sort moving through the outside doorways until we got out to a large yard. Where were we even going? There were hardly any lights on in the building behind us, but we were sure they were inside.

"Everyone, check on the back of the building we need an entrance of some sort, just don't bring any unwanted attention to yourselves. We don't want to get caught."

At this point, I was almost begging for us to find something, this wind was sharper than knives and the time was getting on for 1am. Turning my head to the building, I saw the others thoroughly checking each part of the brick for any sort of secret entrances. Seeing this I moved forward, looking for myself, checking some of the broken windows.