thirty one

My firm eyes glared back into Jungwoo's as he held my arms tightly behind my back so I couldn't move them

My firm eyes glared back into Jungwoo's as he held my arms tightly behind my back so I couldn't move them. He almost had a look of guilt behind his eyes though.
"So, this is your true personality?"

"These are just orders, Y/Nickname, don't take it personally, Lucas sent me."

"Of course, I'm going to take it personally." I snapped back struggling with the handcuffs he had placed onto my hands. I had left my gun in the other room I was so stupid. Jungwoo's hair was deep brown and slicked back with gel, his body towering over me as I stood there.

"Remember you were the one who betrayed Lucas first." His eyes glanced over my eyes again and it was him who broke the eye contact first.

"Did Lucas ever really care about me though. He just used me to get into Taeyong, he should have expected me to leave him."

Jungwoo chuckled.
"Yeah because you fell in love with Taeyong. I'm guessing you did listen to what I told you though, because you wouldn't be here if you didn't."

"I don't feel like I'm being kidnapped." I cut him off and he looked around suddenly. He grabbed something and before I knew it, I had harsh tape covering my mouth. Wasn't what I was hoping for.

"Does that feel better?"

I shook my head and slowly looked at him.
"Y/n... I'm sorry. Don't hate me for this... if I had a say in this, I would have chosen to help you not kidnap you like this." Jungwoo's shaky hand moved to my head and he stroked my hair gently.
"I can still try helping y-"

"Jungwoo."
A voice called loudly echoing through the hallway. With that my body immediately got lifted over his shoulder so I was dangling then my head turned to see two more men; Winwin and Mark.

Of course, he wouldn't be alone.
"Where is the kid?" Jungwoo asked them.

"The kid's safe don't worry, we didn't hurt him like you said."

My heart felt a weight lifted and my eyes connected with Mark's.
"So, you have the traitor."

Mark's body walked over to mine and he gave me a sly smile.
"I never did speak to you much but I guess this is what you were really like."

"It's not her fault." Jungwoo cried out but he got a glare from both Winwin and Mark.

"Listen... Jungwoo I know you haven't been out on a mission for 4 years now, but you offered to be here today. Don't make me suspect that It was just because you just want to help Y/n escape."

Jungwoo remained silent and looked down at the floor.

"Come on, let's move out before WayV come back. Doyoung and Jaehyun won't be able to distract all of them for much longer."

So, this was another setup. They made WayV leave the building tonight. I'm sure they wouldn't let me be kidnapped without a fight though. So, I wasn't going to get worried. The only thing I was worried about was the safety of my brother.