eighteen

I sat by the wall and stared back at Taeyong. He was just looking emotionless into my eyes and I tried to shuffle nearer him. He wasn't pinning me down anymore. He had a blank expression when he finished, and I didn't know what to think or say.

"So now you know my story." He said with a tone that was no longer angry. It was more depressed. Wait he said his brother's name was Jungwoo. Surely, it's not the Jungwoo I know, it would be some other guy called Jungwoo.

I reached out trying to hold his hand for comfort, but he wouldn't let me.

"I don't need your pity. I don't need anyone's."

He stood up now and I sighed.
"Just... thanks for telling me that."

He didn't answer me, and he walked towards the door.

"My father killed my mother too." I spoke up at the last second before he reached the handle.

"What?"

"My father was like yours."

"At least you didn't kill him." He said with a little anger in his tone and he left me shutting the door behind him. Maybe I should have just kept that too myself. I just didn't want him to be alone. Although he had killed so many people, there was still a person in there. I saw it. I also stood up and walked out the room and that's when I got a text back.

Lucas had replied.
"Just... quiet."

I sighed. Was there even any need to send that small message. Now all his movements are going to be tracked. I didn't know how to feel. I wanted to help Taeyong, yet Lucas wanted him dead.

When Taeyong told me his story, it really effected me. I wanted to just hug him for ages and tell him it was okay. But I couldn't. He wouldn't have let me.

When I got out of the room, I saw an unfamiliar face just give me a glare as I walked past. I guess this is what's going to keep happening to me.

I noticed Johnny as he was still wearing the same outfit from earlier, but he just had taken off his glasses.

I walked up to him and I gave him a smile. I kind of felt more comfortable around him, now he had been nice to me.

"Oh Y/n. Sorry I couldn't help you earlier about the room situation."

"What? Oh, it's fine." He smiled and looked around the room as if he were a bit awkward.
This was new.

"What happened to Mr Confident?" I asked laughing a little.

"I don't know actually." He looked up into my eyes and away from the floor and I saw another genuine smile. He took a step closer to me closing the small gap in between us and I didn't know how to react.

I guess we did have that moment at the night club. He wouldn't have forgotten that.

My eyes were still open when he moved nearer to my face and my whole body was freaking out. This was going to be a genuine soft kiss.

"What's going on?" An annoyed voice asked making Johnny stop just a couple of millimetres away from my lips. I didn't know if I felt relieved or not.

I looked to my right and I saw Taeyong again just standing there. I thought he would have gone upstairs he seemed angry at me earlier.

"What? I have had girls here before Taeyong. What's different about me kissing this one?" Johnny asked harshly.

"That's my point. You have kissed too many other girls."

Johnny scoffed and I quickly stepped back.
Taeyong had a point, Johnny was probably just messing with me.

"Why do you even care." Johnny walked away from me now bashing against Taeyong on his way back. I swear me and Taeyong kept getting left alone. He seemed a little bit better now.

"What was that about?" I asked slightly annoyed.

I walked past him, but he grabbed my arm pulling me back around.

"You can't just kiss random people from this gang whenever you please."

I pulled my arm free.
"I've already kissed him once, so I don't see what the big deal is." I stated just rolling my eyes.
"I'm going upstairs."

"Y/n, I'm the master here, so you have to do what I say if you want to have an easy time here okay?"

I felt my heart increasing once again. It was always near him.

"Why? Is someone jealous?" I laughed walking away from him before I could even see his reaction. Probably shouldn't be making him angry. Especially because of what he did today, and what he told me.

I quickly made my way upstairs and went outside the door to his room. After walking into the room, I collapsed on it and let my eyes close.
Soon after I did this, I heard the door re open and shut again.

Someone grabbed my arm making my eyes shoot open. I looked at Taeyong's figure who looked angry like always. He sent shivers down the back of my spine but something about him was so attractive. Even if he was feared.
"Fine, maybe I was jealous. I don't even know what it is, I don't even know what you are to me, in fact I still hate you so much, so I don't get why I feel like this." He shouted at me. "But if you really want to see how much of a psycho I am....." he connected his flaming eyes with mine and I was just shocked at what he was saying. I was only joking before. "Then kiss me and I will show you everything."

My heart thudded and I think every emotion I had inside me was coming out right now.
He moved towards me as if expecting me to kiss him, he wiped his lips as I saw his veins pop out and it sent weird feelings to my stomach.

—————————

—————————