one

I slammed my heavy boxes forcefully onto the floor of my apartment. I was so resentful; I didn't see why I had to be fired, it wasn't like I went out there alone, others were with me. Taeyong is currently the most feared man in Korea and I was trying to help put him behind bars. Police had no common sense these days. I wasn't going to let it stop me though, i still had all the information i needed. I hoped... Attentively, I pulled out my sheets of paper and all my lengthy documents on Taeyong.

As I looked through them, I felt angry at being fooled so easily. Of course they didn't allow me to take my years of research home with me. I was such an idiot. Police were confidential about things, and being fired wasn't something to take so lightly. I guessed that this old box was going to sit on a shelf for the next few years.

My head moved to look at my ticking, beige watch and my mouth opened wide automatically. I hadn't realised how late it had gotten, the day soon slipped my mind as my eyes closed letting the world temporarily fade away.

Time skips to morning

Sitting at my breakfast bar, I sat and quietly ate my usual breakfast that I would have every morning. Although it would usually be much earlier than this. Being part of the police force usually meant that I had to wake up as the sun was rising. Once I'd washed my dish up, I grabbed a cool jacket from my selection, and walked out into the refreshing wind.

It was sunny outside, yet a cold chill was resting in the air. It made me tighten my jacket with my arms to stop traces of wind finding cracks in my outfit to freeze me. I texted my two best mates, Ten and Kun to meet up at a local cafe near by. They would always be there for me, like I'd always be there for them. My sanity was relying on them this time; I needed to get things off my chest. I am so stressed up because of the last few chaotic weeks.

I stepped into the cafe and I soon saw that familiar, captivating smile of Ten's. My eager arm travelled up slightly to wave at him as I moved my way through to sit next to him.

 "Where's Kun?" I asked Ten seeing that he wasn't sitting beside him

"I'm here." He suddenly declared taking the seat behind me, his outfit was the opposite colours to Ten's but they matched well together.