twelve

I looked at the time and I gasped. I was meant to go back to Jungwoo. He is probably worrying about me. Now I had a new phone, I was scared to even used it. What if it gets tracked down and I get caught? I didn't know what to do.

I swung my legs round walking out the car and I saw Taeyong's body getting slowly further and further away. Something in my heart was starting to care for him. I just wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing yet. I got to my car now and turned on the engine, I guess I better go back to Lucas now then.

When I pulled up outside the building, I got out the car and walked cautiously inside.

"Y/n! Where the hell have you been? It's been over 3 hours." Lucas asked suspiciously as I walked through the door.

"Sorry. I got stuck doing something." Lucas looked me up and down and sighed.

"Will you be able to track Taeyong's phone?" Jungwoo asked me.

"No sorry... It will be too hard because he keeps switching phones."

He sighed. "I thought that would be the case."

"Jungwoo, keep a watch here with Y/n."

"Why where are you guys going?" I boldly asked.

His annoyed eyes turned to me and sighed.

"We are going to take a look round this shopping area, Taeyong was spotted there not too long ago robbing a phone."

My eyes widened and I felt myself start sweating.

If I am on any video camera, I am dead.

"Sorry Jungwoo, I just need to make a call."
Lucas, Mark, and everyone else was gone out the door now.

I walked slowly into the other room and got out my new phone from the box. I forgot that I would have to set it up.

Turning the power on button, I waited for the phone to load then it asked me for Wi-Fi and things like that. Taeyong had bought the sim card that had unlimited data, so I just cancelled that step.

When my phone finally turned on, I clicked the phone straight away. Jungwoo would get suspicious soon.

I dialled my own number and waited. He better answer 'my' phone.

It felt like a good minute but then Taeyong finally answered it. He didn't say anything though, yet which was smart of him.

"Taeyong?" I whispered through my phone in case Jungwoo heard.

"Why are you still contacting me, I told you to stop and go back to your life."

I sighed.
"Taeyong. I need you to delete the videos, like the security footage."

"I don't need to do anything."

"Please I'm begging you, if my face gets seen, I am done for."

"Good. At least you won't be working for them anymore."

I felt myself get angrier.
"Taeyong. If you don't, I can tell everybody here where you are. I can tell them everything."

"I know you could, but you wouldn't."

"How do you know huh?"

"Because you don't want them to find me deep down."

"You are only assuming that." I angrily whispered, "just do this last thing for me, then I will be gone, okay?"

There was a pause.
"If I do this, you owe me a favour."

"What kind of favour."

"I'm not sure yet, but just know that you owe me a favour."

"Okay fine. Done. Just get it deleted." He hung up on me and my heart could calm down now.
I was scared at what this favour would turn out to be. His favours never seemed to be normal. I walked out the room to see Jungwoo intensely focusing on the screen in front of him.

"Jungwoo?"

His head turned.
"Yeah?"

"Can you see where they are?"

"Not unless you find them for me."

I sighed. Laughing a little.
"Yeah, okay then." I walked over and I hacked into the security cameras of where Taeyong robbed the phone.

"Wait. How did you know which location they went to?" He suddenly asked making me freeze.

"They told me. Didn't you hear." I lied trying to keep my cover.

"Maybe they did then, sorry."

I shook my head and when I got to the end a let out a big sigh of relief when an error message showed up on the screen.

"What does that mean?"

"Someone blocked the signal. They won't be able to find anything even if they get there. All security camera's in that area have been tampered with."

"Damn it!" Jungwoo shouted.

"Ring Lucas and tell him to come back."
I nodded. At least it was Lucas. He was the only one I remembered the number of.

I clicked on the phone book again and I dialled his number.

"Who is this?" He asked.

I took a deep breath.
"Hi Lucas, it's me Y/n I changed my number."

"Oh Y/n... what is it?"

"Turn the car around and come back. The security cameras are all blocked and you cannot see them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sorry to say but we have lost Taeyong again."

I heard him hit something and he shouted a little.
"Okay. We are coming back. We need to think of something better to catch him. In fact, ... I have a great idea." He hung up on me as well and I sighed. I can never be quick enough to hang up.

"They are coming back."

Jungwoo sighed.
"We haven't made any progress in 4 months."

I walked over to him.
"Don't worry you will get him."

He smiled. "Thanks, I hope so too."

Lucas soon came back through the door.
"Where is everyone else?"

"They are just doing something; they will be back soon."

"Well... what is your idea?" I asked.

"Okay so, remember that Johnny guy I asked you to talk with."

I sighed knowing too well.

"Yeah..."

"Did he give you his number or anything like that?"

"Yeah, he gave me his number."

Lucas smiled widely.
"Good. We are going to send you to their base, and you are going to get close with everyone there act all innocent, but then, you will report back to us until we have enough information then, step B will take place."

He had a smirk showing and I gulped. I already knew Taeyong and johnny quite well, how was I going to pull this off. I didn't even know who's side I was on.

"Will you do it?"
I nodded.
"Yeah. I'll do it."