seventeen

Taeyong's pov: 11 years ago: ⚠️ he tells all this to Y/n
(He was 15) *could be sensitive content*
I kicked harshly on the school gates and screamed as loudly as I could.
"Screw you school!" I shouted.

I was excluded, once again. But this time, it was permanent. I couldn't go back.
I didn't care about that though; it was more about what will happen to me if I go home that I was scared about.

I slung my ripped black backpack over my one shoulder. I was sick of life; I could only ever do things wrong and I'm sure every person in that school hated me.
I only had 1 good mate, but he never goes to school anyway. His name is Yuta.
I screamed again as my feet walked down the familiar path towards my father's house. I didn't view it as my own, but where else could I go.

He would hurt my mother every day and I hated him for it. I hated him so much.
Every time I would get told off at school, he would beat me.
I'm just thankful he never hurts my little brother. It would hurt me so much if I had to watch my father do the same to me as to Jungwoo.
Jungwoo was my half-brother.
My mom had him when she had an affair with some other man. That's why Jungwoo's last name was Kim and mine was Lee, after my rotten father.

I looked up at the house in front of me and I already heard the shouting of his familiar deep voice.
How was he my father.

I opened the door and I watched as everything that was happening paused.

My father was holding a beer bottle up to my mother's head and Jungwoo was sitting on the floor with a look of terror in his eyes.
He felt ill today so he stayed at home, he was only 4 years younger than me.

I walked quickly in grabbing tightly to my father's hand.

He pushed me harshly away and then his attention was fully on me.

"You watch what happens now, you're not my son." He screamed at me. "Why can't you be like your brother."

He was such a hypocrite. I was his son and Jungwoo wasn't, yet he treats me like I was the boy that was produced when mother had an affair.
He suddenly moved towards my mother and he hit her with the beer bottle over the head.
I watched as my mom fell and I screamed at the top of my lungs when she hit her head off the table as well.

I rushed over to her catching her body.
"Mom! Mom can you hear me!" Tears were swelling in my eyes.
"MOM! Wake up please." Blood was pouring out her head and my vision was becoming more and more blurry by the second.

I heard the screams of my brother and I felt my school blazer get tugged back as my father pulled me away from her.

"You caused that." He shouted at me.

I harshly turned my body round grabbing him by his shirt.
"You monster! You just killed my mother. You will never be my father. You will go to jail I will make sure of it."

I turned around looking at Jungwoo's broken little face he had the saddest look ever and it broke my heart I thought I might die too.

I suddenly got pushed to the floor and my father grabbed my neck.
"I just killed your mother so I might as well kill you as well since I have already done enough damage."

I coughed and I couldn't do anything.

He suddenly let go of me and I saw Jungwoo holding a pole.
He had just hit him harshly on the back.

"Pass me that." I asked aggressively taking it off him.

I lifted the pole and hit my father so many times.
It all kind of felt satisfying hearing him scream for once and not me.

Then I hit him in the head. And no more screams were coming. There was just silence.

"Hyung... what have you done."? A little voice cried out.
With fear I dropped the pole that was covered in red liquid.
My hands were shaking.
"I- I-"

My face looked back at Jungwoo and he stepped back a little when he made eye contact with me.
Have I just become the monster my father was?
He ran upstairs and my breathing went a bit funny.
I had just killed someone.

I had just killed my father.

"Jungwoo. I'm sorry." I shouted. "I'm sorry."

There was a knock at my door, and I looked down at my bloody hands.

The door opened quickly anyways without me doing anything.

There was a policeman standing there and he looked down at the two bodies and then he looked at my hands.

"Sir, you are under arrest for the murder of Lee Changkyun and Lee Heeyoung. The neighbours reported noises."

I looked at my mom and there were tears in my eyes.
Jungwoo hated me as well.

What left in life did I have.

I looked over at the policeman.
They only sent one.

I looked around me and I rushed over to the kitchen grabbing a knife.

If I could just get out if here.
I looked over to the policeman who was now holding a gun. I had to act quick to get out if here. I didn't want to be arrested. I had so much I needed to do.
So many people I wanted to get back at before I died.

I rushed through jumping up and stabbing the policeman in his chest.

He fell back and I didn't wait to see what happened next, I ran, I ran so far I didn't even know how long I had been running.
I just called Yuta and he picked up.

"Yuta. I need your help. I've done something terrible."

"What is it?"

"I've just killed my
father."

—————————

—————————