fourteen

Johnny scratched his head a little, and pointed behind him.
"If you're coming with me, you won't be able to come back here for a while."

"I know, you wouldn't trust me otherwise."

"Maybe I could even make room in my bedroom." He smirked and I just awkwardly smiled.

"It's okay, you don't have to do that."

He put his weight on one leg and he moved forward a bit
.
"My bags are actually already packed." I quickly stated before he could get too close. He looked confused.

"Already? How did you know I would say yes?"

"I didn't." He laughed.
"You're very prepared then."
His eyes were looking into mine and i didn't want Jisung to get the wrong idea, so I slipped past him going into my room. I just heard his footsteps follow me inside and my heart was racing.

Why didn't he just stay outside. I was meant to just become close with the members. Didn't Lucas realise I might get attached to their side. Lucas was the true dumb one.
"So, this is what your room looks like."

I awkwardly stood there zipping up my bags.
"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'm ready." I swung my bags round onto my shoulders.

"Here, pass me one of them." My head quickly looked in his direction surprised.

"Hmm what?"

"They must be heavy." He walked up to me removing one of the straps from around my neck and he swung it over his shoulder instead.
I was confused since when was Johnny nice.
"Did you need to tell that guy that you're leaving?"

"You mean my brother?"

"Yeah him."
I smiled.
"I will just say you're my boss or something."

I saw his mouth widen a little as he locked eyes with me.

"That sounds good."

I felt my cheeks warm up a little bit and I quickly shook it off.

Ew. No way.

I walked out the door and saw Jisung sitting on the sofa playing something on his phone.

"Yah Jisung."
He pulled an earphone out.
"Yeah?"
"I will be leaving now then," Jisung looked up to Johnny who had now walked in the living room standing behind me.

"You're ditching me for your new boyfriend?!"
My mouth widened a little.
"No! This isn't my boyfriend, Jisung it's my boss at work, it's only going to be for a little while okay."

He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah right like i'd believe that crap."

I clicked my finger at him.
"You need to learn some manners while i'm gone too."

I turned round quickly to see Johnny just smiling at the whole situation.

"Anyways, make sure to keep the door locked all the time, don't let just anybody in here okay?"

"And I made sure the fridge was full. And there is some money in the pot over there for you to buy things when it runs out."

He sighed.
"That sounds like effort but thanks sis."

He gave me a cute little smile and put his headphone back in. I had to act like his mom or else who would. We didn't have parents anymore.

"Wow, so no hug bye." I mumbled and Johnny just laughed at my comment and he moved towards the door.

"Come on then, we have to go ask Taeyong if you can help us."

I thought about Lucas for a moment. I didn't know who I wanted to work for right now. I was so confused. This would help me make up my mind. Jungwoo was the only one who made me really feel welcome in NctU or whatever.