twenty four

We were just making out with each other for what felt like hours, but it must have been less time than that. I was savouring every kiss and touch he gave me. It was as if I had never been touched before. My phone vibrated harshly against my bum as it was in my back pocket and I think he heard it too and we slowly awoke from the trance.

We were still up close, in each other's faces and he was looking at my eyes and then down at my other features.

Taeyong then pulled me to fall against his side and we were just lying on the small bed together. My head was just replaying what had just happened, with a little smile on my mouth.

I enjoyed his touch.

"One of the men I had killed... it was Johnny's friend."

I sat up quickly but Taeyong stopped me and gently pushed my body back down hitting the pillow. I was in a little shock though and I felt bad for Johnny.

"Was he a bad person?" Is all I asked.

"No. He wasn't."

Taeyong's voice was also quiet right now as if he were in pain because of what he did. So, I had to understand both situations.

"Are you okay?"

He turned around facing my body and he looked at me with a little confusion. Our bodies were against each other on the small bed.

"I'm guessing it was an accident." I continued.

His face seemed to be genuinely happy that I wasn't angry, and it made me want to just hug him. This man had made me fall in love so quickly.

"Yeah... I didn't mean to kill him. And now johnny hates me."

This time I decided to just do it and I slipped my arms around his side pulling him onto me while hugging him. He must've not had one of these in about 3 years at least.

"I'm here for you now Taeyong. Don't let hatred and stress build up inside you. And I will talk to him for you. I know how hard your childhood was... but I think you just need someone to love."

He was stiff right now and his arms were still drooping by his side. But after a while he understood how much he needed it because his arms also slipped around my back and I felt him holding onto me with his whole body.

"So, you don't mind being my toy now?" He muttered but loud enough so I could hear.

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend."

His smirk came onto his face and I felt a little happy that his rough and sexy side was still in him.

"Well..." He started, letting go of the hug.
He quickly grabbed hold of my arms pinning them above my head with on hand. His body slowly edged around, and he leaned over me once again. His deep brown eyes were looking me over and he soon raised my top a little with his other hand and it moved gently onto my hip. His hand started to move slowly down and brushed under my pant line.

"If you're my girlfriend..." he kept on.

His hand was sending electrical shoots through me and it was edging further down. He leant right over to the side of my face where he placed his wet lips on my ear.
"Does that mean we can have more fun." He whispered in a raspy voice which made my whole-body twist inside.

His fingers moved to the very bottom of my pants and I was waiting for pressure, but he slipped his hand quickly out smirking at me.

"If I give you everything straight away, you may get bored of me. I have to keep you wanting me more."

My breath was quite shallow and I was still tingling from where his hand had been rubbing. I didn't know how to react my body was still just on fire and I was laying there looking up at him.

As I got off the bed, I pulled down my top smiling to myself.

"I'm going to speak to Johnny now okay. I will make sure he understands you didn't mean it."

Taeyong thanked me with his eyes and I left him to his own unique thoughts.As I got into the hallway my phone buzzed once again. Who could it be...? The screen flashed on and I saw Jungwoo's name and my heart thumped because there was a dash after saying - Lucas.

Be alert tomorrow evening we are going all in. We need all the information you have immediately. You need to make sure the doors are unlocked tomorrow at exactly 3am in the morning - Lucas.

I suddenly grew quite sweaty and I even felt quite upset. This was too sudden. I didn't want this. I didn't want anything bad to happen to Taeyong.
Then I looked at the second message.

I know Taeyong hacked my phone, but why didn't you tell me.

—————————

—————————