twenty

Just as a reminder I switched up the groups a bit irl, thanks for reading 💖 - ima do a character list soon ~
—————————

Johnny walked up to me grabbing my arm.
"Are you hurt?" He just asked me.

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

"He has definitely hurt you really badly here." He pointed to my chin and I gently placed my hand on the bottom feeling the blood. I thought back to the smug look on Taeyong's face after he had kissed me. He wanted to show Johnny that I was his now.

"Come with me, let's get that cleaned up."

"No, it's okay, I can do it myself." He looked a little pained again, but I as Taeyong had said, I didn't want to lead anybody on.

"Sorry it's just a lot to process right now." I quickly continued.

"Oh... right. Don't read into it too much. Taeyong is a bit of a psycho... he will do things he doesn't mean sometimes. Kind of like when he kills people."

It definitely wasn't an accident. I thought. If he had seen what happened last night he wouldn't be saying that. It was kind of hard not continuously think of our immense kisses. Especially the tongue. That made it 100% more memorable.

I sighed as I somehow found my way to a kitchen. I kept forgetting that I was spying on these guys for Lucas. Did I even want to spy on them... I might just tell Lucas I can't do it and go back to my normal life? But then, Taeyong wouldn't let me leave.

My eyes flickered up when I saw another figure walk into the room. He was someone I didn't recognise that much, and I kept my head down trying to wash off my chin.

He moved through the room and he stopped next to me.
"What happened to your chin?" The guy asked me, and I quickly looked to my right staring at his dark eyes and blonde hair.

"What?" My voice asked shocked.
Why was he even talking to me. I didn't know him.

 I didn't know him

"It looks painful... I'm only asking because I normally have to look after people's injuries." He looked away.

"But if you don't want help, then that's fine."

"Wait." I called.

He swivelled round again and met my eyes for a second time.

"Okay, I will take a look at it." He just stated making me let out a small smile.

As he moved closer to me, he placed one hand under my chin.
"Fingernails?!"

"Yeah..."

"If two bloods get mixed up, that could be an issue..."
my eyes widened.
"How did you know someone else's blood was on me?!"

"It was just a guess by the dry blood stains you have on your neck and then different blood on your chin. I need to wash it off quickly."

He grabbed a cloth off the side and he carefully dabbed it onto my chin, and I saw the white cloth turn slowly a pale red colour. That was disgusting.

"There you go that should be sorted now."
He gave me a smile and I was a little shocked. These guys were nicer than I first expected.

He chucked the cloth into the sink and tried to rinse it out. When the colour was staying in the cloth he sighed loudly.

"I guess we will just have to chuck this cloth away."
I laughed.
"Yeah, sorry about that."

I thought about Taeyong again and I suddenly felt a little weird. I had the same feeling in my stomach that I'd been getting for the past few days when I thought about him. I didn't want to run into him at all or even face him because I knew I'd suddenly become shy.

I held my head tightly clenching my eyes.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked me, and I looked quickly up with wide eyes. I forgot this guy was even still here.

"Erm.... yeah sorry. What was your name again?" I asked him.

He paused as if contemplating whether to tell me or not.
"Yuta." He finally came out with. "I guess we can all trust you now so I shouldn't be cautious around you." That kind of made me feel guilty deep down. These guys were kind of just accepting me into their group and was being quite nice to me. How was I going to betray them at a later point?

I put on a fake smile and nodded.
"Yeah..."

He pressed his earpiece to his ear, and I saw his mouth open a little wider.
"I have to go... I will see you around then." He smiled again at me making me feel even worse about myself.

Maybe I really should just try and quit everything.

I was still standing and daydreaming when a sudden tight grip on my arm took me off guard and It pulled me to my right.

My squinting eyes looked up to Taeyong's hostile stare and I gulped trying to hide my face with my other hand.

"What did Johnny say to you after I left." He simply asked and I almost wanted to cry. What kind of question was that? Did he expect me to say that he was filled with jealousy?

 What kind of question was that? Did he expect me to say that he was filled with jealousy?