thirty four

———————————-
~ Author's Pov: ~
~ 2 hours before the shooting of Lucas ~
12am
———————————-

From outside the car Jisung could hear his sisters screams for the older men to let her go. He was a little scared but mainly confused as to what was going on. Inside the back of this car was quite dark and cramped and they had tied his hands behind his back. Were they going to kill him and his sister? Suddenly the car started up and he felt his body slowly moving back and forth from the motion force of the car.

I guess they were going somewhere.

Jisung tried to move his hands to reach into his pocket of his jeans. They must have not noticed the phone he still had on him.
It was quite a struggle and he had to manoeuvre his body quite a lot to finally get his fingertips on the cover of his phone. 
Now all he had to do was somehow get it in view of his eyes. The handcuffs prevented him from moving his hands in front of him so he decided to do the last thing he could think of.
He pressed his finger onto the fingerprint on his phone hoping it had unlocked the phone.

"Siri, call Renjun".

"I'm sorry but I cannot find that person in your list of contacts."

Jisung cursed under his breath and tried to move his face a bit closer to his phone.

"Siri, open the phone app."

"Who would you like to call?"

"Renjun." He stated as clearly as he possibly could.

"Calling Renjun."

Jisung let out a sigh of relief and he could let his neck relax a little. His veins stopped tensing and he felt a little more at ease.

"Hello?" Renjun shouted down the speaker and Jisung quickly moved back to answer.
"Renjun, mate I need help, I'm kind of in trouble."

"What have you done this time?"

"I'm not even sure but my sister and I just got kidnapped and I am currently trapped in the boot of this guy's car. I'm scared they are going to kill Y/n."

"Wait what? Gosh that sounds rough. Is there any way you can send me your location?" He asked Jisung and he stayed quiet for a small while.

"Can you get it from this call?"

"Maybe... I need to ask Jeno actually. Just... stay there Jisung we can try help."

"Thanks guys."

"Please hurry" he added, and he heard Renjun hang up the call.
Although his friends were all still in high-school, oldest being in his last year, they were always good with tech things. All he had to do now was wait and hope. Through the car's thin walls, he could hear the other people talking. He then heard Y/n's voice causing him to let out a sigh of relief.

"She isn't dead yet." He muttered feeling a little happier trying to get back into a comfortable position in this tight spaced boot.

Just then the car came to an immediate halt and Jisung's body forcefully moved with the cars motion to stop. Hopefully, they would keep him in here for a bit. His friends had better chance to save him if he was alone.

The car now was silent and there was no more noise. This must mean that they were at their destination. Jisung kept moving back and forth to try and keep the blood circulation in his limbs going. He had been there now a good hour at least and nothing else was going on. All he could hear was the sound of the atmosphere outside which was currently deadly silent.