eight

His eyes were angrier than annoyed now. He harshly pushed my back against the brick wall and held me there. It felt like he broke my back.

"I knew you weren't who you said you were. I should've trusted my gut instinct."

He punched the wall next to me.
"Name. Now."

"I'm not telling you."

He picked up my phone off the floor and he pointed it at my face so the face id unlocked it searching for my name on my phone.

"Y/n, didn't I tell you it would be your worst mistake ever if you ran into me again."
A weird smile came onto his mouth.

He pointed over to where Johnny was lying.
"Do you want to end up like him permanently?"
I tried pushing Taeyong off me, but I just fell back against the wall which really hurt my back again.

"Did you have abusive parents when you were younger?" I managed to ask him while trying to hide my scared voice.

He grabbed my hair pulling my neck back.
"Who the hell are you to ask me anything like that." He was about to drag me to the floor when I grabbed his arm.

"I was too."

"Shut up you liar." He punched me in the stomach this time dragging me to the floor. My head smashed off the floor and I felt dizziness for a small while.

"Sorry" he whispered right into my ear. I knew he didn't mean the sorry. He really didn't care about who lived and who died. He then quickly stood back up.

"Stop working for them trash, I'm stronger than all of them put together. but If you really want to die, ignore my advice." I heard his footsteps get further away and I questioned why he hadn't killed me.

I coughed up what I think was blood and held my legs near my face. I was shattered and in pain.

Jungwoo's pov:

Why did I not have the strength to stop her from going. I was such an idiot. She is going to get hurt, I know she is. I should have made her stay with me but I'm too weak.

My older brother will kill her if he gets the chance. He won't stop at anything. Nobody knows that Taeyong is my older brother, I mean, who would guess. I'm always seen as bright and a happy, nice child and Taeyong is the opposite. My family is messed up, I used to cry and hide as I watched my brother get beaten up by our father every night when he would come home. That was until Taeyong snapped and killed him.

In fact, Taeyong is the reason I never go out on missions. What he did to me...

I couldn't just let my friend get hurt though. I need to go after her.

I grabbed my jacket putting it over me and I grabbed my gun, for just in case.

When I got to the location there was no one to be seen. Even Johnny had gone. I walked over to where Johnny's body used to lie, and I checked round him. I wonder where Lucas and everyone else was.

After that I walked over to the building and walked round the side. I saw something in black on the floor soon realising its a body. My eyes widened and I rushed over.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I rolled over her body, so her face was facing upwards instead of downwards.
She looked lifeless and I started to panic. There was blood on her face and a little on her clothes.
I put my finger under her nose, and I let a sigh of relief when I felt weak breathing. At least she was still alive. I saw her phone laying on the floor next to her so I put it back in her bag.

I picked her up bridal style and I placed her gently in my car. I took her back to the base and placed her down on a bed. I unzipped her jacket she was wearing and took it off her body. She had bruises on her arms again, probably in other places too. I clenched my fist. I let another person get hurt by my brother.