two

It was another refreshing walk to my house. It let me think about everything that had happened in such a small period of time. Once i reached my home, I saw that the fact file sheet that Lucas was on about had already been posted through my letter box. He had done that quickly. Must have drove past in his car.

From just glancing down at it, there seemed to be many pages as if I'd have to learn a lot of information tonight. I slowly bent down and picked it up moving over to my sofa to take a read of it. On the front was just a name of something.

"NctU" I wonder what that stood for.

I opened the first page, and I saw a breath-taking photo of Lucas. He looked so handsome and I found myself just staring at the picture for a small while. I had this forever. I laughed at my own thoughts.

Underneath him was loads of writing which I was guessed showed what his roles were within his gang.

Birth Name: Wong Yuk-hei 黃旭熙Name that he goes by: Lucas 루카스Born: January 25th, 1999Positions: LeaderSkills: Strong, good with Guns, decisive, intimidating, Very Handsome

Name that he goes by: Lucas 루카스
Born: January 25th, 1999
Positions: Leader
Skills: Strong, good with Guns, decisive, intimidating, Very Handsome.

When I read the last one in the skills, I laughed a bit. Even he knew it then.

Other notes: Not one to be messed with, can be extremely dangerous.

I flipped over the page and I saw another attractive guy.

Birth Name: Kim Dong-Young 김동영Name he goes by: Doyoung 도영Born: February 1, 1996Position: A Hard Core member, Drug and weapon dealer

Name he goes by: Doyoung 도영
Born: February 1, 1996
Position: A Hard Core member,
Drug and weapon dealer.
Skills: Good with knives, handsome and get what he wants.
Other: He is far more dangerous than he looks

Slowly I turned to the next page.