twenty eight

My body moved straight towards their storage room, if I did this quickly, I could get out of here quickly.  Weapons: that's what I needed. Mainly guns and bullets. I didn't even have a phone...

Right now, I disliked both Lucas and Taeyong I just didn't know quite where to go. Maybe home first would be the best option.

That Yuta guy was standing in the storage room and I glanced quickly around to see if there was anybody else.

Yuta seemed to like me... maybe I could use that. As I stepped into the storage room his body swivelled around quickly and I caught eye contact with him. He had dyed his hair once again and was now a dark green colour mixed with a deep black. It had changed his look once again. It... suited him.

"What are you doing here?" His voice called out confronting me.

"Taeyong told me to ask someone for a gun. He wants to go training with me."

My innocent smile looked up at him and he moved to a drawer looking back at me.

"He is going training with you. This late into the plan? Isn't Lucas coming tomorrow night."

I almost forgot-
Lucas was going to be here soon. They already knew because of the tracker on my phone.

Lucas will expect me to go straight on his side... I was going to go against him until Taeyong completely fooled me.

But I'm still not siding with Lucas.

Or Taeyong.

Looking back to Yuta I quickly shook my head.
"No, he told me we are going today as he wanted to make sure he can trust me."

"Ahh okay."
He picked out a black gun, I couldn't quite see the type as he put it in a holder.
Next he picked out a box full of bullets.
"Here this size will fit."

"Thanks Yuta."

He passed me the gun with ammo, and he went to sit back down in his chair looking worn out.
"Have a good time. Tell Taeyong I will finish my jobs later, I'm going to crash here for a bit."

"Oh... yeah sure okay."

Shutting the door quietly behind me, I looked around the corridors. I shouldn't use the front entrance. I'm sure they had cctv everywhere.

Taeyong should know I will leave him anyway.
He can't use me like that and think I will still be his little puppet.

I turned the corner bashing immediately into this figure. The force sent me to fall back a little and I felt some pain. I soon glanced up into the dark eyes.

"Watch where you're going." His rough voice shouted at me pushing me harshly aside making me fall against the wall.

As I tried to stand back up, I felt my ankle give way a little. Damn it... I had landed on my ankle weird, it felt twisted.
Thanks a lot, Taeil.

How was I meant to escape now; I could barely walk on my right leg? Bending down I tried to gently rub it but even that was now hurting me.
Everything was going wrong.

Holding onto any furniture, I tried to manoeuvre myself across the floor and towards the back entrance; I was hoping the pain would slowly go away.

In front of me I saw a shadow and I froze. By instincts I quickly rolled myself to hide behind the sofa in the room. Maybe they would go away if I stayed here.

The lack of noise in the room was making me nervous as I could just hear faint footsteps moving about. If it was Taeyong- I was done for. As quietly as I could I tried to move so I was further hidden on the floor. Maybe I could even get under this sofa.

"Y/n."

Out of nowhere, the voice scared the life out of me causing my heart rate to dramatically increase. I knew who the voice belonged to though and let out a small sigh of relief.
"What are you doing hiding on the floor?!"

"It's a long story Ten..."

He picked up my body placing me now onto the sofa I was next to.
"Did you hurt yourself?"

"Yeah, I just fell a bit, my ankle got twisted."
His hand moved to my shoes and he carefully took my right one off after I pointed to it.

"You're never careful are you... who were you hiding from?"

"Is that even a question..."

"Ah Taeyong."

I told him everything now. Ten was my close mate I trusted him with my life now more than anybody else. I told him how I had to escape from here and how before this I was working for Lucas.From his facial expressions I could tell he was a little disappointed in me for going into this after being a police officer.

"But I will help you escape." He finished with leaving me relieved and he put my shoe carefully back on my foot.

"Can you walk on it?" He grabbed onto my arm pulling me up and it still hurt a bit as I applied pressure, but I reassured him I was fine.
"If you leave from the back entrance, I will make sure no one asks about you for at least tomorrow night. But you're going to have to figure something out for after that. Taeyong will come after you. I promise you that."

"Thanks, Ten. I just need to talk to my brother... and I will see what happens after that."

"Go now and be quick about it."

As he said that I quickly started moving towards the corridor leading out feeling him watching me leave. I trusted him to keep me out of trouble for a small while.

I needed to speak to Chenle. And find a new phone.

—————————

—————————