forty

Blood immediately started gushing out on the floor and I could already smell it in the back of my nose. It was revolting, it made me want to throw up.
Taeyong's grip loosened a little and he looked at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked me and I looked at him with disgust.

"Someone just got shot and you're asking me if I'm okay?"

"I was just making sure." He angrily muttered back, and our attention turned to the body on the floor which loads of men were already surrounding.

"He's not breathing." A sudden cry came out and I stood there a little frozen. I can't say I didn't want this to happen but now it was happening the whole thing seemed unreal.

I would never speak to Lucas ever again.

They couldn't call an ambulance, I knew this, and what medical equipment did they have here? Taeyong slowly let go of my body and started slowly walking towards Lucas on the ground.  Johnny's heavy breathing was still rushing out of him and when his eyes connected with mine, he almost gave me a smile. He had just killed Lucas, I was sure, the bullet had hit his neck, the vital vein.

Jungwoo was on his knees, his chest in Lucas's and although Lucas was horrible, I already felt water forming briefly in my eyes. The scene of Jungwoo in tears and screaming over this half-brother I didn't even know was his until today. Maybe only Lucas's current group didn't want him dead, but I was sure almost everybody else did.

"What the hell have you just done!" I heard a loud shout come from beside me and I quickly turned to see Mark charging towards Johnny with a hatred look on his face; fist clenched. Skin contacting skin echoed around the room and Kun quickly wrapped his arms around mark dragging him to the floor to stop him from killing Johnny also.

"Y/n..."

Taeyong had walked up to me again and I held my hand up to his face.

"Don't even try Taeyong, you shot me in the thigh, remember?"

"That was to keep you there, and not come after me, Y/n, I knew you wouldn't die."

Taeyong grabbed my arm making me move to the back of the room.
"Now's not the time I have to help them."

I tried to stand back up, but his arm just pulled me back down again; he grabbed onto my hand and I turned my head. The minute I gave into him again is the day I let him use me once again.

"Y/n, there are literally 19 men there to help him, I don't think you could do something that massively helps now, other than cry."

 I angrily looked at him and pulled my hand out of his sitting there staring at the chaos that was happening in front of us

"What do you want to say to me then?"

"Sorry." He suddenly said; I wasn't expecting that. If that wasn't enough, he immediately moved his arms around my waist taking me into his embrace and although I was struggling, he kept me still putting his head into my shoulder.