three

Rain had started hurling down on my window-screen, bouncing off hitting the ground again. A storm was approaching I could feel it in the air, I couldn't help but feel as if it was a sign for the future here. But my foot pressed down on the accelerator, I wasn't going to turn back now.

It took half an hour to reach their base, it was another warehouse which looked abandoned from the outside, but I could see through the window that had been left open, that it was a nice place to work in.

Lucas got out of his car first with his leather jacket now covering his head as he made the first move to head inside. The rest of us followed him in and I was just glad to not be stuck out in the downpour.

"Welcome to our base, you can look around if you'd like, but the place you will be working is over there." Lucas pointed to an area of the first floor that had computer screens scattered all over it.

Everyone was doing their own thing and it was just me and Lucas near the entrance now. He had put on his jacket again, and it tightly fitted to his skin where it showed the outlines of his shoulders.

He was done talking to me for now so I went over to the place he said I'd be working and I saw a young man who didn't look as intimidating as the others, working his way at something on a computer.

"Hello?" I called out to him and he stopped typing for a moment to look up at me.

"Right, you're Lucas's friend aren't you." I nodded and took a seat down next to him.

"I'm Jungwoo, I'll probably be working with you most of the time as I'm based here on the computers too, but I'm not a hacker. I'm more of an accountant, which is still very necessary."

"This feels so different to what I'd expected." I said before I could stop myself.

He laughed a little as I watched him press the save button on his work.

"Here is our safe place, it will feel different here than when you go out on jobs at a later stage."

"That's understandable."

"Y/n, can you come over here for a moment." Lucas had called me and Jungwoo nodded to me as I got up to leave.

"This is Winwin, he's our medic." Lucas said pointing to the other young man who I saw had piercings all up his ears.

"And that's Mark."

"Got it."

"It may be a bit soon, but we've had a lead on Taeyong. If you could join us tonight, it would be extremely helpful."

"I'll be ready to help."

I hovered over my news feed when something caught my eye.

"Taeyong along with others murdered 2 more innocent people."

He had murdered more people once again. He had a gang of his own which was unknown and I knew that NctU also killed people, it's what they were known for. But something about Taeyong burned me inside, I felt this strong desire to finally be one step ahead of him.

After chilling for about 5 hours getting to know the place, Lucas entered the room again holding up an outfit.

"Change into this, you're going to need it for a disguise."

It looked my size and I questioned how he had known that, but I went into the back room and changed into it. Once I'd came out I saw he'd changed into an outfit of his own. His suit was elegant and pure white which fitted nicely with his black shirt underneath.

Ten texted me to check up on me so I reassured him I was fine. I don't think he knows that I am working for Lucas. If he did, he would probably be mad at me. He used to work in a gang though, so he couldn't say too much to me. He knew the type of person I was.