ten

I woke up to find myself still tightly hugging Taeyong and I saw him open his eyes.  I instantly let go and I quickly rolled over realising that my bed wasn't that big which caused me to fall onto the floor with a thud.

"What time is it?" He asked me in a rough voice not seeming to notice that I had just fallen out of bed. Different from yesterday already.

I looked for my phone, but I couldn't find it and I remembered that he took it from me yesterday.

"Where did you put my phone?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He mumbled. He got out of bed and he was still only in his boxers. I grabbed his trousers from under the bed and chucked them to him.

"I don't want to see that." I shouted but tried to hide a blush that was heating up my face.

He wasn't talking much anymore. He put on his trousers and then his hoodie. He then took a glance at me.

"I'm not your friend now, just because of yesterday okay? So, if you tell anyone about this then I'll just kidnap you, then I can have my real fun. This was a one off. Never again."

He glared at me and I just nodded. I sighed, I thought I had made a connection to him, but he will just go back doing what he is used to. I saw him going through his trouser pockets which I soon realised what he could be looking for. I had almost forgotten about the gun.

He turned to me his eyebrows turning in as he headed for me.

"Where the hell is it?"

I moved to my drawers next to my bed taking out the gun.

"Why did you take it?" He asked in his rough voice stumbling over to me.

"I didn't trust you with it."

His body walked up to me and I felt my back hit the wall behind me as he stood tall in front of me leaning close to my face.
"Didn't trust me with it?" He grabbed my arm tightly that was holding the gun and then grabbed onto the gun taking it off me forcefully.

"You didn't trust me with my phone, and you took that didn't you." I simply stated. "Why can't you be like you were yesterday?" I asked him.

He looked away.
"If I be like that, I show people my weakness, and I am not that person anymore. I wish I could be but this is the real me, i've killed people Y/n."

I shoved passed him and picked some clothes out my drawer and I walked into my bathroom. I put them on and then walked back into my bedroom. I expected him to be gone but he was just sitting on my bed.

"Aren't you going?"

I saw him loading his gun, I don't know where he got the bullets from, maybe in his trouser pocket. He stood up finally, and was about to take a step, but I stopped him.

"My brother could be out there, so don't you dare walk out of here."

I sighed because of what I was about to do.

"Lock the house when you walk out. Leave the keys outside under my doormat."

He narrowed his eyes at me.
"I thought you don't trust me."

"I don't. But I must go, someone is waiting for me outside."

"Who?"

Ignoring him, I placed the spare keys in his hand, and I walked out of my bedroom shutting the door behind me.

"Jisung?"I called out.

He must have already gone to school. For breakfast, I grabbed some fruit and walked outside shutting the door behind me. Even I couldn't answer why I had protected Taeyong last night. But my inner gut feeling was not allowing me to tell anyone. I saw Jungwoo in his car outside. I gave him a wave and he smiled at me.