fifteen

Several minutes had passed from watching them argue over me when someone else walked into the room which had to make me look twice.
No way.

Once I'd been staring at him for a moment his eyes switched and landed on me

Once I'd been staring at him for a moment his eyes switched and landed on me. His face went from smiling to a shocked expression. In fact, Taeyong and Johnny were far too busy to even notice, but Ten grabbed my arm gently pulling out the main room into a side corridor, in a cramped cupboard.

"Y/n?!"
My eyes filled with confusion.

"Why are you working for these?!" I asked quickly.

"Me? Why are you here!" He shouted just as annoyed.

"I may have got myself in a bit of a mess."

He scoffed.
"A bit?!"

"I accepted a job offer from Lucas, and it led to this." Ten sighed and grabbed my shoulders.

"You can't stay here; do you realise how dangerous it is here. Especially because you're a girl."

"What's that meant to mean?!" I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not saying you can't protect yourself or anything, but these are men, dangerous men who could easily take advantage of you if you're not careful, as far as i know they're all straight."

"I know how to kick someone in-between their legs." I simply stated.

He tensed a little. "Y/n, I'm being serious here, you can't stay here, whatever plan you have, get rid of it."

"Ten, it's too late for that now. Anyways what are you doing here, I thought you used to work for Lucas."

"Yeah, that didn't work out."

He sounded short with me as if he didn't want to tell me too much. My eyes looked around the room we were in and it seemed like a small cupboard. Hardly any room. Ten noticed this and he coughed a little. I was against the wall and ten turned around to walk out when someone opened the door for us. Taeyong just looked between us with a confused expression showing.

"What were you two doing? Having a makeout session?"

"Ten was just shocked to see me, I'm his friend." I hurriedly stated. Taeyong narrowed his eyebrows even more and looked at Ten. Instead Ten just shoved past Taeyong leaving me there.

"Where is Johnny?" I asked him.

"He couldn't deal with me anymore so he went to go get some air."

Taeyong walked forward before I could leave taking up the space which Ten was just in. I already noticed the sudden increase in my pulse. It had gotten much louder too to the extent I was sure that he could hear. As the door shut, the light went dimmer and he had me pressed up the wall like ten just had but with more tension. My mind momentarily had an image of when he was on top of me on that bed and I shivered. Did he even remember that day? Because it had scarred me.