thirty three

——————————-
Y/n's Pov : present
~ 12:15am ~
——————————

"So, you believe me now."
His voice was suddenly lower and much more pained. He has had to cope with so much...
Watching both his parents get murdered... then that same man killing his love of his life.
Taeyong was a monster. He was right...

Although I wanted to get rid of my feelings so badly now, he had completely ruined my mind. It was full of him; yet his was not full of me.
He wants to kill Lucas, and that is why Lucas is so paranoid. But could I really kill Taeyong?

"Y/n... I'm sorry, but please finish this; Kill Taeyong."
His shadowed figure still stayed stood in front of me and his arm firmly rested on my arm.
"Please, he is too dangerous to be kept alive."
He gave me a last look before leaving me alone in this dark room leaving me to think over everything, he had told me.
Kill Taeyong?

He was a terrible, terrible person why couldn't my heart just stay out of this.
And now even my brother's life was on the line, so I had no choice. I was going to have to kill Taeyong.

When I next looked at the door, I saw Mark walking in. He looked at me again with no expression and he grabbed my arms.
"I'm sorry." I told him and his look gave me a confused expression.

" I told him and his look gave me a confused expression

"Sorry? For what?"

"Your sister... it must have been hard to lose someone like that."

His face shot in my direction again and he held his strong gaze.
"I don't talk about that." His tone was angry, and he now pulled me out the door again.

"Let's go." Lucas called as i watched him attach his guns to his trousers. Winwin, Jaehyun and Doyoung all had bulletproof vests on, and they were chucking each other different equipment.

"We are going right now?"

"Yeah, have you got a problem with that?"

"It's just... it's not 2am yet."

"It's always good to be early, never to be late."