15

I obviously had to add this song
...
(Yuu)

I woke up after possibly one of the best sleeps of my entire life and stretched out my back with a yawn. I didn't end up sleeping in Mikaela's room mainly because I wanted to sleep in a bed...alone.

"Good morning." Mikaela smiled as I trudged out to the counter.

"G'morning." I rubbed my eyes.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good, how did you sleep?" I asked taking my place at the granite counter.

"I slept very well. Although, I was a bit worried given how much the snow is picking up." He said.

"We don't leave until tomorrow, so let's just hope it's nothing serious." I shrugged.

"I don't think it will be. Worst case scenario I do some work here and you video call your patients." Mikaela responded.

"Being stuck with you doesn't sound so bad," I set my head down on my arms, "just the two of us."

I could hear Mikaela swallow from the other side of the kitchen, "Just the two of us." I could only imagine how red he was right now.

I decided to peek up at him and saw him covering his mouth with the back of his hand, the exposed parts really showed off just how much of a cherry he looked like. I chuckled a little bit at how embarrassed he was. When he looked like that it really pulled at my heart strings, "Cutie~" I fixated my gaze on him as he moved his hand to look me in the eyes.

As soon as our eyes met he turned around to continue working on breakfast, "Do you like pancakes?"

"Yes, sir." I retreated back into my arms as I wanted for him to finish.

"Well, here you go," He placed the food down in front of me and I lifted my head just in time to give him a kiss, I pulled away and smirked at his surprised look, "someone's feeling bold today."

"Thank you." I said as I began to eat.

He took his seat next to me and we enjoyed a peaceful morning of eating breakfast. It was quiet, and I kind of liked it that way. I wasn't one for loud spaces. This was comfortable.

I was sitting on the couch reading a book I had brought along with me when Mika called for me, "Yuu, do you want to do something today?"

"It doesn't really matter. If you have something in mind, I'm down." I closed my book and looked across the room at him.

He turned to face me, "Well, I don't know. Are you in the mood to learn how to ski?"

I scrunched up my face, "That sounds like a bad time for us both."

"I agree that putting you anywhere with high risk isn't a good idea... what about ice skating?" He asked.

"I actually do know how to that." I admitted.

"Really? Then let's go do that." He sounded very excited.

"Alright, but we should probably put on something more warm." I gestured to my shorts.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He chuckled as he dragged me off the couch by my hand and practically threw me into my room.

Before I knew it, we were down at at ice skating rink where there were actually people. I hadn't seen many people in this hotel but there were a few here and there.

"Watch the only time there's people around be when I fall on my ass." I joked.

"I hope not." Mikaela said as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

We were getting into the feel of it for a little bit before finally we were just going, "Have you ever seen Yuri on Ice?" I decided to ask.

"Yeah, it's one of those shows that attracts toxic fangirls that fetishize homosexual relationships instead of actually being an ally," Mikaela sneered, "what about it?"

"Well, damn, I was just gonna say that this kind of reminds me of that." I said a little shocked.

"Ah, well, yes, there is a couple of gay men ice skating. I can kind of see it, I guess." He shrugged.

I grabbed onto his hands, he was wearing thicker gloves due to the cold and so was I so I actually couldn't feel how cold he was this time, "You're very strange," I laughed, "I've always kinda liked the cold. I get overheated easily and end up passing out."

"Ohhh, you get overheated easily, I should've guessed that." Mika said more to himself as he brushed his blonde hair back a bit.

"Huh?" I asked.

His face contorted for a second before saying, "I mean you were wearing shorts. I thought you were just like one of those middle school boys who thinks wearing shorts all year makes them cool." Something about it was off, I probably wouldn't have picked up on it if I wasn't this close but some of his actions almost made it sound like an excuse. But I wasn't one to push things.

Note to self: Mika is a very convincing liar. Given the fact that he's a business man, I'm not surprised.

That was suspicious to say the least, but I was much more worried about enjoying my time with my partner.

I decided I was gonna have some fun with him and started pulling him around faster than he could handle. I wouldn't let him fall, but the look on his face was priceless.

He looked up at me like an angry toddler and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or laugh harder, "Oh my god, you look fucking adorable," I released his hand and squished his cheeks, "your face is so thin, I'm shocked at how much fat you have here."

Seemingly on instinct, he pressed one of his hands up against the back of mine and leaned into my trapped hand, "You're so warm." He mumbled.

I smiled, "Well, I guess it's a good thing opposites attract."

Hiss eyes were transfixed onto mine, "Are you having fun?"

"Yes," I used my thumb to stroke his cheek, "I'm happy I get to spend this time with you. Are you having fun?"

"Mmhm," he lowered our hands and took a firm hold on mine, "this entire situation is too good to be true."

Now that I laughed at, "Oh, please. I'm the one who got whisked away to a snowy resort in the mountains by my new rich boyfriend who for some reason likes me more than a normal person would."

He chuckled a little bit, "Yeah, I guess. But in a way it is kind of like a dream. I don't ever want to wake up."