5

Two trucks having seggs
My muscles
My muscles
Involuntarily flex
...

"Hey, Yuu, your aunt invited us out again." Yoichi said as he watched me start to pack up for my first day of work.

"Which one?" I asked.

Yoichi scoffed, "Obviously Mahiru."

"Don't joke about that please. I meant Shinoa or Mitsuba, I know they're married but they don't always do things together. I'm surprised they manage to give each other space so easily, a good quality, but still surprising." I said.

"Sorry, it slipped my mind for a second. Shinoa invited you and me out to dinner because apparently she thinks we're shut ins. She's half right." He stared me down.

"Ah, Shinoa knows me well indeed." I chuckled as I poured a cup of coffee, I hoped I still had tile for this conversation.

"Well, I'm just saying-" Yoichi walked over to the couch and stared at it weirdly for a second before leaning over and picking up something I can't see, "Umm, Yuu, either my hair is getting lighter or this isn't mine and it sure as hell isn't yours." He said as he held up something.

I could only assume it was a blonde strand of hair, "I have friends too."

"Since when?" Yoichi crossed his arms.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I don't remember the exact dates I become friends with people you whack job."

"Well, thank you for at least waiting for me to leave before you had your hookup," He dropped the hair into the trash, "should I ask how he was orrr?"

"Yoichi, unless you consider watching Finding Nemo a hookup, I just had a friend over." I said.

"Ok, well why didn't you mention it to me then?" He asked.

"I didn't know he was coming over last night until after you left and this is the first time I'm seeing you today." I pointed out.

"Ah, I see," He sipped his coffee, "right. Well, who was this new friend of yours."

"Oh that question has a very weird answer. So weird I'm almost uncomfortable saying it. You remember Mikaela Tepes?" I asked as I cringed slightly.

"Isn't he your new boss? Did you make a friend through him or-" a sudden look of realization crossed his face as he realized just who that blonde hair belonged to, "No."

"Yep." I replied.

"I can see why that would make you uncomfortable. You certainly have a thing about power dynamics and stuff." Yoichi said.

"It's not even that, he appeared out of no where. But, and not that I can share much, his mental health interests the fuck out of me. He'll sit there talking about whatever and I'm just trying to think through all the reasons and uuuugggggghhhh I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you love it because it's messed up then you'll certainly have your work cut out for you. His employees are probably traumatized to all hell." Yoichi certainly had a point there.

"Oh I'm expecting that. For one, how many companies do you know of that have therapists? Also, they go through said therapists insanely fast." I was practically digging my own grave with this job, but oh well. Working for Paradise looked good on any resume. They weren't very elite so to speak, they provided jobs in a lot of fields so it was actually pretty easy to get hired, but the work was plentiful to say the least. Working there for an extended period of time meant you were either an insanely efficient worker, or an insanely hard worker. I was expecting everyone to see me for stress.