16

(Yuu)

"Mika!" I gasped out after being slammed into the wall. He was on me like white on rice. His hands were on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue was already half way down my throat before I had the chance to speak. My entire body stiffened as soon as his hand brushed against my stomach. Very rarely, I would become absolutely terrified of anything happening to that particular area of myself. I shoved him away with every once of strength I had and caught my breath, "S-sorry, I sometimes feel weird about people touching my stomach."

He smiled, "That's ok, I have a similar thing for when people are behind me."

"Thanks for understanding." I sighed as I stared down at the ground, I felt really bad for doing that but it was not really in my control.

"Come here," he held his hand out for me to take, "let's try a different position."

"That sounds more sexual than it should." I commented as he dragged me over to the couch.

He gave me a gentle push down and sat on my lap, "See? Now you're in front of me and my hands are away from your torso. It works out for everyone," He cupped my face and reconnected our lips, "please remember that I'm not going to force you into anything that makes you uncomfortable. Is something is bothering us, I hope all we need to do is tell the other, after that we can adjust."

"Mhm." my only concern right now was getting his lips back on mine. I told him I didn't like something and he fixed it. He didn't get mad at me. That was much more than I could expect from another person. Jesus, the bar is so low.

"You're so eager~" his voice was so low and raspy.
...

After quite the long make out session where Mikaela respected my physical boundaries without any problem, we had finally relaxed and I was hugging him close to me as he still sat on my lap, his arms were wrapped around my neck and my head was pressed up against his chest as he played with my hair, "Mika." I called his name.

"Yeah?" He let me know I had his attention.

"Is it bad that I'm falling really hard for you?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so at least. I'm definitely very into you." He reassured me.

"This is all feeling kind of quick." I said.

"Do you want to slow down?" The blonde asked.

I shrugged, "I think I'm ok with where it's at right now as long as you're comfortable."

He sighed, "I'm rarely uncomfortable with you." He started to run his long fingers down my neck, to the bottom of my back, and back up again.

"Don't you think you trust me too much?" I asked him.

"Mm, no, for right now I don't think you have any intention to hurt me." He lifted he head up and presses his forehead to mine.

I furrowed my brows as I stared up at him, "For right now?" I asked.

"You never know, you might go nuts and stab me," he laughed as he took hold of my hands, "relax. You're over analyzing."

"How come you never got married? You're already 28 and I'm sure you've been surrounded by a lot of high class people that would make a perfect partner." I asked.

"Where did this come from?" Mika asked as he nuzzled into me a little more.

"I've just been a little curious as to why you would pick me over all those other people." I admitted. Maybe I was just insecure.

"I don't really know. It's not like this is the first time I've ever felt this way, but this is by far my favorite time. I just never really wanted to get married, I guess." He shrugged.