Apologies

Everyone on the ship noticed how pissed off Elara was and wouldn't go anywhere near her, Razor even backed off. She normally doesn't take anyone's shit lightly but this was another level of anger. Zarkon stopped crying, Sendak was begging him to apologize to her so she wouldn't kill somebody.

"I'm not going anywhere near her. It's a death sentence!" Zarkon protested.

"If you don't she will hand that ring back to you! Do you want that?!" Sendak tried to reason with the hard headed space turtle.

"Of course not!" Zarkon said.

"Then say sorry!" Sendak squealed.

"It's not that easy! You know that!" Zarkon shouted.

"She will not kill you if you apologize!" Sendak screamed.

"FINE!" Zarkon growled

Cressida was with hothead Elara attempting to calm her down, it worked a little but not too much.

"I know damn well he did not say Honerva, I should rip off every single scale on him." Elara growled.

"I know, I know that wasn't smart, but maybe he was kidding. I know he does care about you, he just had to say something. And you were giving him the signature death stare..." Cressida said carefully.

"Oh shit I did... Why do I have to such a bitch sometimes. I know I got it from my mother but damn!" Elara swore at herself.

"We all have our moments." Cressida said.

"I know, I know but shit! I'm supposed to be the logically correct one in the marriage!" Elara whined.

"Oh you are. Absolutely, but everyone is a hothead at some point." Cressida said.

"I guess you're right... now I'm crippled with guilt, I'm gonna go clear my head." Elara sighed as she left and made her way back to her bedroom and found Zarkon.

"Oh dear gods." Elara squeaked.

There was silence for about a minute before they spoke.

"I'm sorry!" They said at the same time.

"I gave you a death stare!"

"I'm an idiot!"

"You're forgiven..." Zarkon sighed.

"So are you." Elara said.

"Hug it out." Zarkon asked.

"Of course." Elara sighed.

They hugged it out and Zarkon just lifted just inches off the ground.

"Please put me down..." Elara said.

"No..." Zarkon mumbled.

"Please?" Elara pleaded

"No." Zarkon said, grinning a bit.

"Why not?" Elara asked.

"I like this." Zarkon admitted,

"The couch has your name on it and it is waiting." Elara said.

"I'll risk and shush." Zarkon said.

"I'm not a child Zarkon." Elara sighed.

"I know you're not. You're my wife and I will not put you down yet." Zarkon said, at this point  his arm under her bum so he wouldn't you know... drop her and break her back and paralyze her permanently. That wouldn't be fun.

"You're not gonna put me down are you?" She sighed.

"Absolutely not." Zarkon snickered.

"Fine.... my legs were sore anyway." She mumbled.

"Your welcome then." Zarkon said.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't be too full of yourself." Elara said sharply.

"I will put you down if you keep up that attitude." Zarkon said seriously.

"Fine I'll shut up..."