When the wolf howls

The whole family took some time outside the palace when the howling was heard again, this time Regris was there and the wolf didn't hesitate to approach the family. Koltor was hesitant to let it near his family but chose to let it be. Little baby Elara got curious and reached at it, getting it's attention.

"These nosy ass children." Sendak huffed, only to squeal in terror the wolf snapped at him.

"I'm beginning to think that is not just some random wolf." Koltor said.

"Undoubtedly." Vetza said.

The wolf stared at the infant in front of her and touched noses with the kid and then turned her gaze on Zarkon and got closer.

"Yeah that's her. She has the same death stare..." He said.

Everyone jumped when the wolf legitimately started screaming at him. (Like this)

"Wow..." Sendak said.

"She's been dead for 6 years and she's still found a way to be screaming at me." Zarkon sighed.

"This is what she's saying." Regris said, using something he designed to translate what animals yap about.

'You thought I was completely gone didn't you? Think again beyotch! The rest of the squad is very much around as well, I can still kick your ass if I need to!'

"The squad? As in Alfor, Gyrgan, Trigel, Blaytz, Melenor, Allura, and Lotor?" Zarkon gasped.

The wolf Elara nodded her head and continued screaming because why not? Regris holopad kept translating.

'I just have one question. did you eat my frosted flakes before I died?'

"Oh my..." Sendak squeaked.

'IT WAS YOU?!'

The big floof was about to tackled Sendak but saw Delilah's baby bump and slowly turned to Kryro.

"Oh no..." He gasped.

She tackled him to the ground and screamed at the top of her animalistic lungs. The translation continued.

'I SWEAR IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU HURT MY BABY GIRL OR THE BABY I WILL PERSONALLY LAND YOU IN THE SAME POSITION I'M IN... DEAD!'

"That's my mother..." Koltor snickered.

"Ok ok! I promise I'll take care of, just get off me please!" Kryro pleaded.

Madam spirit wolf growled once more and left him be. Even though Elara truly was deceased, the wolf version of her does come around occasionally to visit her family. She mainly came back to see her granddaughter who never truly got to meet her, she was happy to see that her family was happy again even without her being there, It was only a matter of time until she pulled up with the entire squad.