Return of an old foe

Elara has fully recovered from the birth and was back to her old self. Two week Baby Helthena was very attached to her parents but would mostly be with her mother. She opened her eyes recently and they like Zarkon's eyes before the whole quintessence situation. Right now Zarkon dragged Elara to a meeting with new commanders , Helthena came along, not wanting her mother to leave, she was still a pretty small baby so she clung to Elara as if she was a baby sloth. Everything was fine until a familiar face that both Zarkon and Elara hated with a passion showed up.

"Well, well, well your marriage lasted longer than I expected." The one and only, Razor, Elara's abusive ex snickered.

"Don't... start..." Elara warned.

"Or what Empress 'can't defend herself for the sake of her own life?'" Razor taunted.

"Funny, the last time we saw you was centuries ago when you came to her and Sendak's birthday uninvited, she kicked you out by force." Zarkon said.

"I let her win." Razor scoffed.

"So you're admitting I won?" Elara asked slyly.

"What? No!" Razor protested.

"Who heard him say she won?" Sendak asked. Every single commander raised a hand making Zarkon and Elara laugh their asses off. Baby Helthena saw her parents laughing and giggled too.

"Awww..." The commanders said looking at the little princess.

"Spoiled little rat..." Razor hissed. Elara's eyes went purple instantly.

"What did you say?" She growled.

"Please let me hurt him..." Sendak pleaded with his sister.

"No, we'll all just make his life hell everyday." Elara said.

"I long for the day you meet your demise..." Zarkon growled. Elara laughed a bit.

"Trust me, that day will be very soon..." She said.

"You lost a good one... a tragedy." Zarkon said snickering.

"Please? What's good about her?" Razor scoffed.

"First off, look at her, she's of royal blood, you didn't know that did you? She can inflict devastating damage on literally anyone, I kind of like the short temper, and she takes disrespect from nobody. Oh and she is a very good mother." Zarkon said.

"Aww thank you." Elara said. Zarkon smiled for once and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm going to excuse now..." Razor said as he turned and left the room.

"Haha bitch..." Zarkon said. Elara laughed hard.

"That was fantastic..."