Making amends

It had been about two weeks since the news of Lotor's death spread out throughout the empire. Bellatrix, Zanthea, Elara, and Cressida were still sad, but pulled through. Sendak and Zarkon felt awful for them. They were all in a meeting, the last thing they needed in a time of grief, but it was necessary, the meeting was going smoothly until Razor started yapping about the loss of a life, marital problems, and more, the entire family wasn't in the mood for his games and they snapped immediately, startling everyone outside of the family.

"Mind your damn business!" Elara and Zarkon growled at the same time.

"How miserable are you?!" Cressida snarled, baring her fangs angrily. Ranveig was there and has never seen his sister so pissed.

"Me? Miserable? Hardly sweetheart." Razor snickered.

"Who the hell are you calling sweetheart?!" Sendak boomed, shooting out his seat.

"Certainly not the bitch right there." Razor said, pointing to Elara.

"Watch it rat!" Bellatrix yelled, standing up out her seat too.

"Call her a bitch again! I dare you!" Zarkon growled.

"Just fire out of an airlock!" Zanthea said.

"Nobody's gonna miss him or care! Nobody would even notice!" Elara said.

"Screw it! Bellatrix you know what to do." Zarkon commanded.

"About time, damn I've been waiting for those two to drag him out!" Elara hissed.

"So have I." Bellatrix sighed angrily and did something on a data pad and called in the wonderful Kosmo and Venus.

All Bellatrix had to do point to Razor and Kosmo and Venus 'escorted him out' via jaws and sharp knife-like teeth.

"My nerves are awful, I'm closing the meeting early." Zarkon said.

Every single general and commander bolted out of the room.

"I need a break before I kill someone." Elara huffed and left the room and went chill out in her chamber before she snapped even worse than she already did. She sat on her bed and sighed heavily, how she hasn't killed Razor is a mystery yet to be solved, Zarkon then entered the room.

"You need a break too correct?" He asked.

"Indeed, the snake is out of control." Elara said.

"Hey. Don't offend the snakes." Zarkon said.

"You making a joke that's actually entertaining? Are you feeling alright?" Elara jokingly asked.

"Rude..." Zarkon mumbled.

"It's a joke Zarkon no need to pout." Elara chuckled.

"You deserve this." Zarkon snickered evilly, poking the ticklish spot on her side making jump away from him.

"Stop!  You know I hate when you do that!" Elara said, laughing hysterically.

"Then why exactly are you laughing?" Zarkon asked slyly.

"I can't bloody help it!" She said then cackled as he continued to tickle her.

It appears that their marital problems were nothing to worry about. Clearly, they're just fine. Zarkon was happy to hear her laughing again. However!

Laughing wasn't the only thing he enjoyed hearing that night.