Zarkon's rage is her comedy

WARNING: PROFANITY AND SOME NASTY SHIZZLE

"SWITCHING THE POSITIONS FOR YOU!"

Zarkon and Space kitty shared a look of shock when they heard music and their oldest daughters screaming/singing.

"Investigation time?" Elara sighed.

"Yes." Zarkon said.

The two followed the scream and found them singing with Shiro and Keith in the lounge room. Wow. Keith screaming. Just wow. The teen Galrans saw their parents and shut up almost instantly.

"Hi there." Bellatrix and Zanthea said at the same time.

"I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS A WHORE HOUSE!" Zarkon roared for some reason.

Mother dearest to the rescue.

"Um you need to calm down, it isn't the big of a deal." Elara said, glaring at Zarkon.

"Who's side are you on?!" Zarkon questioned in a rage.

"I can't always side with you Zarkon." Elara sighed.

"You never do!" Zarkon growled.

"Lower your tone. And it's your own fault that I don't back you up. Start getting mad for good reasons not regular things teenagers do on the daily." Elara lectured.

"I'm sorry but there's some hoes in this house!" Zarkon screeched.

Out of nowhere Bellatrix, Zanthea, Shiro, and Keith starting laughing so hard. Elara was no different. Zarkon just quoted a human song.

"What's so funny?" Zarkon asked, already annoyed.

"This!" Zanthea cackled as she started playing WAP, a weird yet good human song.

(If you got strict parents don't even think about it.)

"You find this funny?" Zarkon asked Elara and who was laughing so hard, she was shedding tears. She tried to speak but she kept laughing. Out of nowhere Sendak showed up.

"CERTIFIED FREAK! SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!" Sendak said. He couldn't stop, and by now everyone but Zarkon was laughing. He went on and on and on.

"I WANT YOU TO PARK THAT BIG MACK TRUCK RIGHT IN THIS LITTLE GARAGE!" Shiro, Zanthea, Bellatrix, Keith, Sendak, and Elara practically wheezed.

"I quit with this family..." Zarkon said and walked out. He could still hear the screaming as he went farther down the halls.

"THERES SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE, THERES SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE!"