Whoop A$$ (randomness)

(This meme is sooo relatable I can't even lol)
——————————————-

Sendak and Zarkon thought it would be a great idea to jump scare Elara for 24 vargas straight. Why? They had gotten into a debate on who is more manly, so what was a better way of settling that topic by taunting one of the stronger beings on the ship, if not, the empire.

Elara was walking through the ship's halls as Dayak needed assistance with Zanthea and Bellatrix. When out of the blue, Zarkon popped up in front of her from around the corner which made her yelp and she kneed him where it hurt.

        "Are you kidding?! Do you have nothing better to do?!" She shouted at him angrily as he was on both knees holding where the sun don't shine.

         "Dear gods woman!" Zarkon shouted in pain.

         "Don't try to scare me and that wouldn't happen!" Elara hissed. She kept walking and she knew Sendak was going to do the same so she knocked him out when he popped out with one swift backhand slap to the face.

Vargas later-

The three were sitting the mess hall for dinner and Elara was glaring daggers at them and the two men had their heads down avoiding her glare.

            "Five ticks is all I will give you both to explain." Elara said sternly.

            "It was a debate on who was more manly!" Sendak said quickly. The Zarkon and Sendak's shock Elara started laughing.

             "Oh my gods you two have lost a huge portion of my respect." Elara said as she caught her breath, she didn't stop though. "Don't ever throw me in the middle of your childish debates ever again." Elara said seriously but then she glared at Zarkon. "You should known better." She said, before eating. The two men were silent. She finished eating first and left the room with out a single word.

              "Never again?" Sendak asked.

              "Absolutely not." Zarkon said.